[Writing] Writers' Nook

Luggs

Okay, the original. Bottom line was, I know it wasn't my version of the file. I should know, because the generic quote for ambrosia was still using suppedly instead of supposedly. Besides, I already put up a google drive link with the lua file in a zip, so that should do it for now.

Okay, the original. Bottom line was, I know it wasn't my version of the file. I should know, because the generic quote for ambrosia was still using suppedly instead of supposedly. Besides, I already put up a google drive link with the lua file in a zip, so that should do it for now.

Already implemented your version of it. :razz: Just have to push the change.

Suppedly. I wish that was a real word. :razz:

Goodly is a real word, and my friends didn't believe me the first time I threw it at them.

@simplex That brought me back to debugman's fork of the file.

That's the version in your fork. Your fork has no changes from debugman's, so I don't know how you changed the file. But anyway, the way you uploaded it via Google Drive is more than enough, feel free to delete your fork.

Anyways, changes pushed.

But not the incorrect puctuation, right? If theirs something I can't stand, its incorrect homophones. Their just annoying, an error like that should have it's presence in our strings.lua wiped straight away.

But not the incorrect puctuation, right? If theirs something I can't stand, its incorrect homophones. Their just annoying, an error like that should have it's presence in our strings.lua wiped straight away.

That hurts my head to read.

Yes, though.

It means her quotes aren't done :razz:. @Luggs was the one in charge of it, but if I recall correctly he transferred the burden to some other unsuspecting soul. Do you remember who's the current vessel of the taint, @debugman18?

Just for RoG (which I'm not as familiar with) and U&A. Normal vanilla I should have done on Monday.

As for Wendy, Silent's is infinitely better than what I was about to post. Hat's off to you.

Just for RoG (which I'm not as familiar with) and U&A. Normal vanilla I should have done on Monday.

As for Wendy, Silent's is infinitely better than what I was about to post. Hat's off to you.

Thank you. I do like to believe i'm fully coming to grips with her character.

I guess i'll revisit the strings.lua when more stuff comes out.

Crap, it looks like I've been missing notifications left and right. I'm still here!

Hel was indeed intentional but you guys figured that out pages ago, didn't you? :razz: Norse mythology, gotta love it.

(If you need any more help proofreading stuff, btw, I'm your man. Just point me toward the incorrect grammar.)

Crap, it looks like I've been missing notifications left and right. I'm still here!

Hel was indeed intentional but you guys figured that out pages ago, didn't you? :razz: Norse mythology, gotta love it.

(If you need any more help proofreading stuff, btw, I'm your man. Just point me toward the incorrect grammar.)

Great! You can help me make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

He's back, and he's gotten new strings. Magical Lium is ten times as slick.

Beanlet_Armor

Wolfgang: Plant clothing is tough.

Willow: Wearing plants? What's next, swimming?

Woodie: Doesn't go well with my plaid shirt.

Maxwell: Crude, but offers a measure of help, I suppose.

Bean_Hut

Wolfgang: Little plant man lives there.

Willow: I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll burn your house down.

Woodie: That's a right pretty shack, eh?

Maxwell: How primitive. Barely above a mud hovel.

Dragonblood_Firepit

Woodie: This would have been a treat on cold nights in Canada.

Maxwell: It doesn't last long, but it's hot enough to almost warm even my heart.

Dug_Tea_Bush

Maxwell: I should put this back in the dirt.

Refined_White_Crystal

Maxwell: A solid, flawless chunk of gleaming crystal.

Also, something to note: the Antlion/Lionant duplication in the strings.lua is still there. One should be discarded, and both strings combined.

Archived