[Writing] Writers' Nook

Luggs

So good news and bad news on that. Good news I'm almost done with the vanilla part.

The bad news is that I have exams and my graduate project coming up so I'm not going to have free time. I can finish up the vanilla part no problem but after that I'll most likely have to be absent at least til the end of May.

So unless y'all don't mind waiting til that's done with and I can get on writing them, one of the other writers could cover the RoG and U&A portions of her quotes.

If you give me a basic premise of the 'theme' per say of her quotes I can take a crack at the RoG strings.

So good news and bad news on that. Good news I'm almost done with the vanilla part.

The bad news is that I have exams and my graduate project coming up so I'm not going to have free time. I can finish up the vanilla part no problem but after that I'll most likely have to be absent at least til the end of May.

So unless y'all don't mind waiting til that's done with and I can get on writing them, one of the other writers could cover the RoG and U&A portions of her quotes.

If you give me a basic premise of the 'theme' per say of her quotes I can take a crack at the RoG strings.

I think this is the best solution, even if it is temporary.

@MycoLogical, you've got something purple there... :p

And I noticed they moved the private subforum to within this one. That's pretty nice, it makes the mods and tools section look a little cleaner.

I think this is the best solution, even if it is temporary.

@MycoLogical, you've got something purple there... :p

And I noticed they moved the private subforum to within this one. That's pretty nice, it makes the mods and tools section look a little cleaner.

I know; and I love it!

Arctic told me about the little misunderstanding in the voting; glad it was all cleared up.

Wow, that freaked me out a bit! I thought you'd all had a secret exclusion vote without me noticing. :D

All these strings seem very nice and natural :3

I know, right? It's like they've been woven from cloud cotton itself.

So we've been demoted :/. Over are the days where U&A lived within the luxury of two subforums. We must now learn to live within the austerity of one subforum and one subsubforum :/.

I know, right? It's like they've been woven from cloud cotton itself.

So we've been demoted :/. Over are the days where U&A lived within the luxury of two subforums. We must now learn to live within the austerity of one subforum and one subsubforum :/.

I was actually confused for a moment when I didn't see the private subforum there. I had to check and make sure I was logged in. :p

Then I noticed it had become a subsubforum, then I noticed the Hero in the Dark subforum, and everything clicked in my head. By the way, Hero in the Dark is quite compatible with U&A (although using both seems silly, it does work.)

By the way, Hero in the Dark is quite compatible with U&A (although using both seems silly, it does work.)

As any well written mod should be :razz:.

But yes, I don't see why anyone would play U&A and FA at the same time.

Like Item_scales etc

Oh, I see.

I think this is everything:

"acorn",

"armor_dragonfly",

"bearger",

"beargervest",

"bearger_fur",

"birchnutdrake",

"boneshard",

"buzzard",

"cactus",

"catcoon",

"catcoonden",

"coldfire",

"coldfirepit",

"coontail",

"dragonfly",

"dragonfly_chest",

"dragon_scales",

"featherfan",

"glommer",

"glommerbell",

"glommerflower",

"glommerfuel",

"glommerwings",

"goatmilk",

"goose_feather",

"hat_ice",

"hat_mole",

"hat_rain",

"hat_eyebrella",

"hawaiianshirt",

"icepack",

"ice_flingomatic",

"ice_puddle",

"ice_splash",

"inv_rocks_ice",

"lightninggoat",

"lightninggoathorn",

"mole",

"molehill",

"Goose",

"mooseegg",

"mossling",

"nightstick",

"raincoat",

"reflectivevest",

"rock_ice",

"siestahut",

"player_skeleton",

"staff_tornado",

"statueglommer",

"transistor",

"tumbleweed",

"warg",

"wathgrithr",

"webber",

"webberskull",

Oh, I see.

I think this is everything:

"acorn",

"armor_dragonfly",

"bearger",

"beargervest",

"bearger_fur",

"birchnutdrake",

"boneshard",

"buzzard",

"cactus",

"catcoon",

"catcoonden",

"coldfire",

"coldfirepit",

"coontail",

"dragonfly",

"dragonfly_chest",

"dragon_scales",

"featherfan",

"glommer",

"glommerbell",

"glommerflower",

"glommerfuel",

"glommerwings",

"goatmilk",

"goose_feather",

"hat_ice",

"hat_mole",

"hat_rain",

"hat_eyebrella",

"hawaiianshirt",

"icepack",

"ice_flingomatic",

"ice_puddle",

"ice_splash",

"inv_rocks_ice",

"lightninggoat",

"lightninggoathorn",

"mole",

"molehill",

"Goose",

"mooseegg",

"mossling",

"nightstick",

"raincoat",

"reflectivevest",

"rock_ice",

"siestahut",

"player_skeleton",

"staff_tornado",

"statueglommer",

"transistor",

"tumbleweed",

"warg",

"wathgrithr",

"webber",

"webberskull",

Perfect. Just haev to wait for Luggs now.

So I'm putting the finishing touches and my power goes out. Data is corrupted and long story short, the last back up I made was last December. I'll put up the back up just so Myco has an idea on Winnie. I can probably splurge through the rest from memory. So sorry about this :( .

EDIT: Forums aren't letting me put the list so I'll just send it to Myco direct.

So I'm putting the finishing touches and my power goes out. Data is corrupted and long story short, the last back up I made was last December. I'll put up the back up just so Myco has an idea on Winnie. I can probably splurge through the rest from memory. So sorry about this :( .

EDIT: Forums aren't letting me put the list so I'll just send it to Myco direct.

Oh. I don't even know what to say. This is basically a carbon copy of what happened to me a few years ago. Wish you luck in recovering your data. :/

As Luggs said, got his strings and hence I am getting a feel on how to right the RoG ones.

I'm going towards a cutesy feel with allusions to fairytales and nursery rhymes; based on her character.

I believe a more accurate description for what you referred to as "cutesy" is: an innocent character, with respect for folk knowledge and what she has learned from her elders.

Is she a veggie? then I'll have to do that then. What are her perks?

She's a vegetarian (can eat meat, but this lowers her sanity), can grow crops in winter and animals (beefalo and rabbits) follow her when she's wielding her shepherd's staff.

Archived