[Writing] Writers' Nook

Luggs

Having trouble finding the pre_fabs for the RoG stuff (trying to make it easier for you to put it in the game)

Any particular time you want them done; I can probably finish them this weekend.

Didn't debugman give you the list already?

And the sooner, the better. But as long as they're done before the art in our TODO list is, there's no harm in delays.

Who's doing quotes for Wendy? I'm looking at cloud_algae_fragment, and it seems like Wendy's quote for it just....cuts off, abruptly. I can't proofread an incomplete quote...

Isn't realizing the quote is incomplete proofreading in itself? :razz:

That's how the quote is as @Luggs posted it. I guess he didn't realize it was incomplete, so good catch.

Hah, true, @simplex.

Unfortunately, i'd be stretching a bit too far to try and fill it in, so i'll have to wait for him to come back and finish that one.

Also, even noting that, i'm imagining a good quote for the dark crystal for Wendy. Something along the lines of "It is a mirror of my own cold heart.", or something like that. But anywho.

Also, even noting that, i'm imagining a good quote for the dark crystal for Wendy. Something along the lines of "It is a mirror of my own cold heart.", or something like that. But anywho.

Sounds good to me, but since @Luggs is our local expert of Wendy's psyche I'll leave it for him to evaluate :razz:.

Just a question here. Regarding Winnie, seems like she doesn't have any quotes even set up. Does that mean that she replaces Wilson, or....

It means her quotes aren't done :razz:. @Luggs was the one in charge of it, but if I recall correctly he transferred the burden to some other unsuspecting soul. Do you remember who's the current vessel of the taint, @debugman18?

It means her quotes aren't done :razz:. @Luggs was the one in charge of it, but if I recall correctly he transferred the burden to some other unsuspecting soul. Do you remember who's the current vessel of the taint, @debugman18?

Myco?

Mycological, yes. :D

Unless....I can't.

Marvelous. Stupid GitHub...

What's it doing?

Is there a way to edit a forked file once it's in the head fork?

Yes, if you forked the repo you can edit everything in your fork, and then submit a pull request. Check debugman's tutorial on git usage for more details.

But for something as simple as editing strings.lua you could simply post the revised version here in a zip, using git to fork the repo, commit the changes and submit a pull request is way overkill.

EDIT:

@Silentdarkness1

Actually, apparently you can do it all via GitHub's web interface. Can't you just click the Edit button here?

Okay.....wish I could find the button for attatching a file to this post...unless JoeW's magical powers disabled that, as well as me being able to put more than one picture in my signature Dx

Pastebin works in a worst-case scenario. :p

Archived