So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

I would like to join.

• [*]Name: Jack [*]Basic description of yourself: A male human, with black hair and iron teeth. Like to eat anything, and likes cute stuffs. [*]Special skill(s): Some things he eat give him special powers.(If you want to me to talk some of them i'll)

(I very much doubt Zomnat is returning. Is it possible to roleplay with just us two, or should we wait for more people?)

Its possible for onexone

Plus with the whole hound thing for your chara itd be very fun to see how they act with each other

BUT LOOK!

people! :3

I would like to join.

[*]Name: Jack

[*]Basic description of yourself: A male human, with black hair and iron teeth. Like to eat anything, and likes cute stuffs.

[*]Special skill(s): Some things he eat give him special powers.(If you want to me to talk some of them i'll)

accepteeeeed~

make sure to read the rules one more time before posting ;3 id appreciate it

(Sure, I'll post. I was waiting on someone else, but I guess we can RP while we wait.)

Newleaf hears nearby movement as a being comes closer to him. "Who goes there? Who are you?" He moves towards the noise, seeing the human. "Oh, hello there. It's been an awfully long time since a human's been here..." Newleaf inspects the human.

(Sure, I'll post. I was waiting on someone else, but I guess we can RP while we wait.)Newleaf hears nearby movement as a being comes closer to him. "Who goes there? Who are you?" He moves towards the noise, seeing the human. "Oh, hello there. It's been an awfully long time since a human's been here..." Newleaf inspects the human.

((oh yay :33))She looks up at the towering being. "Dear... Crab..." She's seen very few treegaurds, and none of them had the time to talk while swiping at her, mostly roaring. She keeps the head of the skin down, like a wolfish hoodie. "Wynn... It's Wynn.. And you're...?" She looks around. "I never see any either. Humans are only trouble though." She says as if she's ashamed of her own species.

"Well, not everyone can keep the monsters away with just their might." She sighs, noticing she had dropped her bag somewhere. "Trying to find food mostly." She motions over to the tenticle activity behind her. "But as you can see it's impossible this way." She looks at the giant with interest. "I'll be honest with you.. I've killed those like you, not once did one ever stop to actually talk, just try to splatter my organs." She looks a bit sad at that,and scared too for sharing such information, her stance leaving her steady, if he does intend to strike.

Newleaf stares at Wynn for a bit, but then smiles. "Well, if they didn't speak, then they were drones. Mindless beings who are only created to serve. My name is Newleaf, by the way." He holds out his hand for a handshake, hoping the human would accept despite his possibly threatening size.

She hesitates, but he seems nice enough. She wasn't much for social interractions, but she kind of wants to be on his good side. Wynn may not have human friends, so maybe this was her best bet for any social anything. She grabs onto his what could only be his hand. "Nice to meet you." Wynn nods, giving a small smile.

Speaking of small, her hand barely went around one of the 'fingers', making her a bit nervous.

Edited by SirKnight

Wynn giggles. "Yes, I will try my best not to do dumb human things." She stares at his hand,feeling the sharp points. "You must have no issues getting out of trouble..." She knows she's cut herself, but it's small, and shes just too interested. She backs up a bit. "Sorry." Wynn apologizes.

"I must have no issues getting out of trouble? Well, maybe most human trouble. But I'm still a pretty young tree. I'm only fifteen decades. (In tree years, 1 decade = 1 year) And besides, my parents were really stiff." Newleaf makes a stern expression, and makes his voice deep as if to imitate an older treeguard. "Do this. Do that. Don't do this. Don't do that." His face returns to normal and he laughs.

"Really? Mother always got angry with me for 'not being formal enough'. Apparently I have to 'Be a good role model for my people' and 'grow up like my father'. Sometimes I'm glad it's over." Newleaf looks at Wynn and decides that try may have more in common than he had previously thought.

(Awesome!)

She smiles. "To each is his own I suppose." She scrachtches her arm again, looking at it. "Oh.. Probably, but it's fine. Just sew up the skin, and keep the cut clean, should be fine. Pretty impressive, cut right through.." She inspects the hole in the wolf skin, it was no bigger than an inch or two, but it was still impressive. She pulls her arm out, it was dribling blood. She licks the cut,trying to soothe the itch.

"Woah, I'm sorry!" humans are so fragile... "I can fix that right up if I can find the right herbs... Let me see." Newleaf bends down and inspects Wynn's wound. "Alright, I only need a few things. I'll go get them, okay?" Newleaf walks off deeper into the forest.