So I Also Do Role-Play..

SirKnight

She just stands there, quite surprised at his sudden reaction. "Isn't that bad... Is it?" She wonders if she should be worried, but even so, it didn't look too horrible. If her wolf skin wasn't on, maybe it'd be worth worrying about... She sits, the cut already clotting. Maybe he's just not well informed on humans? Understandable, but really...

Newleaf returns delicately holding an odd looking leaf, and a small handful of berries. "Wouldn't want to get them infected, now would we?" He hands one of the leaves to Wynn. "Chew this, then run it on your wound. It will taste bitter, so eat the berries afterwards."

• Name:Sarg
  • Basic description of yourself:Is a spider,but also a human,hes neutral,if he get hunfgr he want to eat frinds or others,He can be for a bit a human but then he is a spider and must wait if he want be again a human
  • Special skill(s):Can jump very long so he can escape fights,is a bit stronger,can  be a spider

[*]Name:Sarg

[*]Basic description of yourself:Is a spider,but also a human,hes neutral,if he get hunfgr he want to eat frinds or others,He can be for a bit a human but then he is a spider and must wait if he want be again a human

[*]Special skill(s):Can jump very long so he can escape fights,is a bit stronger,can be a spider

((accepted, o0o))

Sarg wake up,he see he is in another dimaonds,he stand up look wat his hands,it wasnt his hands,he get shocked

"What happend?.......What i am?"

he search somethiong too look at himself

he hear newleaf and whny,but he dont konw if he go to them

"Humans?...if i can go to them....and be something.."

He start think to be a human and it work,but he fell he cant be alway a human so he must hurry up

Edited by moelbooy

*Sarg wake up,he see he is in another dimaonds,he stand up look wat his hands,it wasnt his hands,he get shocked,*"What happend?.......What i am?"*he search somethiong too look at himself**he hear newleaf and whny,but he dont konw if he go to them*"Humans?...if i can go to them....and be something.."*He start think to be a human and it work,but he fell he cant be alway a human so he must hurry up*

((No txt speak pleaaaaaase! Read them rules.))

(Lets contain)Sarg walk to newleaf and whyne"Uhm....who are you?....,Are you hostile?...Are you in a grouap?..."

((pssst, its Wynn, also, question, ;-; not trying to be mean just... ;_; pls pls pls spell check things. ;___; im sorry if thats mean...))

((pssst, its Wynn, also, question, ;-; not trying to be mean just... ;_; pls pls pls spell check things. ;___; im sorry if thats mean...))

(So...edit it again,i hope i make not again mistakes D:)

"I am sarg.....can i join your group? ....i dont know these world..and i dont know what happend to me,

Edited by moelbooy

(So...edit it again,i hope i make not again mistakes D:)

(( ;-; im sorry, im picky. But do enjoy yourself in the rp! >~< i may nag about spelling and grammar, but it wont get you kicked out ;3 ))She chews on the berries, nodding. Wynn looks up, but doesn't make any sudden moves. Something, someone was there, speaking, so probably not a monster. Even so, monsters of men were the worst, so caution was probably for the best. She says nothing, just stares at the movement.

[*]Name:Scale

[*]Basic description of yourself:a lizardman with yellow scales and orange points

[*]Special skill(s):can climb, has poison claws and can watch in the past (means he can have a visions of something happened)

((As long as you follow dem rules you can join :333))