Ophelia`s Don`t Starve art/music (Requests open but keep it Don`t Starve related)

He looks like an overly masculine child

You didn't paint those stripes with your blood, now did you?

Of course not. Gee....Thanks for the tear inducing "Compliment". I have already had a bad day as it is. I`m catching a cold, I vented out bad memories, and I got a bruise from brotherly assault. It doesn`t take alot to set me off.

Of course not. Gee....Thanks for the tear inducing "Compliment". I have already had a bad day as it is. I`m catching a cold, I vented out bad memories, and I got a bruise from brotherly assault. It doesn`t take alot to set me off.

Sorry, I like to be Honest when it comes to criticism, if you want my 2-cents then i suggest making him taller and bigger, im sure the current look you have for him would work, its just his body is to small,

Sorry, I like to be Honest when it comes to criticism, if you want my 2-cents then i suggest making him taller and bigger, im sure the current look you have for him would work, its just his body is to small,

THIS...IS....MY.....FIRST....TIME.....DRAWING.....HIM.....

PS: Julie is only 6`7. Pretty tall for a lady...

Edited by Ephyb7
  • Like 2

I just realized that Julie has almost the same exact hair as my profile in Draw something 2.(I'm called Turret Girl) We both have long hair AND it's brown. Coincidence? I think not!

XD. I think it is a coincidence. I spent months on Julie`s hair design. It is a mix of mine for the sideburns, Sailor Moon`s for the bangs, Princes Peach`s for the middle, and Wilson`s for the bottom.