Ophelia`s Don`t Starve art/music (Requests open but keep it Don`t Starve related)

Selfish and arrogant are harsh words..I would prefer "I think I'm slightly better than some of you and I think I am morally better than most of you to a certain degree point but that all depends on what you consider morally right".

sounds like the textbook definition of arrogant.

• Like 2

Selfish and arrogant are harsh words..I would prefer "I think I'm slightly better than some of you and I think I am morally better than most of you to a certain degree point but that all depends on what you consider morally right".

Don`t get cocky with me! You are lucky we are very far apart or I would kick your ass.

Don't call your art bad. It surely isn't!

Today has just been pretty sad already... My grandparents and father got in a fight that caused some emotional events.

And if my art isn`t bad then why am I still a junior member and not have the art badge?

Edited by Ephyb7

Today has just been pretty sad already... My grandparents and father got in a fight that caused some emotional events.

And if my art isn`t bad then why am I still a junior member and not have the art badge?

Ohhhh, yeah...something like that sucks.....I hope things will go better....

The Junior Member is connected to your post count (this was changed upwards lately I think) and the badge....it's tricky with the badge...the devs lurk in the shadows...and if they find something they like they give badges out....it is helpfull if the art thread stays on the first page because it is more visible....there are much more art threads there...since the beginning, so it has become more difficult to get a badge......

Edited by MilleniumCount

Ohhhh, yeah...something like that sucks.....I hope things will go better....

The Junior Member is connected to your post count (this was changed upwards lately I think) and the badge....it's tricky with the badge...the devs lurk in the shadows...and if they find something they like they give badges out....it is helpfull if the art thread stays on the first page because it is more visible....there are much more art threads there...since the beginning, so it has become more difficult to get a badge......

How will I know when I upgrade to even a "Member" title? How many posts does it take?

Not entirely sure how the member-titles work, but there are plenty of great artists on here that don't have their artbadge, and a few of them are junior members as well, Besides, atleast you can make your faces look like actual human-faces

*Sits in the corner and looks at all his terrible drawing that are terrible only because of the face* T_T

Edited by Blazingice26

Ohh man, I have no idea....I don't think there is an information about this on the forums....but I would say 200 would be goal at the moment?

I don't think it has anything to do with post count. i've got 235 and i'm a senior member, wilsonxwillow has 31 posts and is a member, not sure what it accounts for