Ophelia`s Don`t Starve art/music (Requests open but keep it Don`t Starve related)

Tell me how to summon him.

Well, first you have to create a stone altar in the shape of a spider, and in the middle, cradled by the cave spiders legs a stone tablet

inscribed with the words "Jeg indkalde dig stor grotte edderkop!" then you must gather 15 monster meat and spider glands and make a triforce upon the ground and put abigails flower on the middle of it and pour a blood offering unto the flower and the great Xjurwi will appear and answer you one, and only one question,

Or, you know you could use the mention tag..

Well, first you have to create a stone altar in the shape of a spider, and in the middle, cradled by the cave spiders legs a stone tablet

inscribed with the words "Jeg indkalde dig stor grotte edderkop!" then you must gather 15 monster meat and spider glands and make a triforce upon the ground and put abigails flower on the middle of it and pour a blood offering unto the flower and the great Xjurwi will appear and answer you one, and only one question,

Or, you know you could use the mention tag..

I summon the great and all powerful @Xjurwi

I`m not going to use spider stuff. I`m arachnophobic.

Pairing that with the fact that the only way to get this stuff is to poke spiders about 100x the size of normal ones with a sharp stick a bunch of times, makes it a bit understandable then.

Someone said my name three times.

Xjurwi I have a problem with your ® thing on expressive pictures. @Blazingice26 has told me to put that ® on my disapproving Wilson as a remina of your copyrights. He also said that if I don`t do it I`m gonna have to speak with his lawyer. I know this isn`t much of a threat or anything but its too silly to ignore. I want an explanation on why you do this and not a ridiculous answer. 

Xjurwi I have a problem with your ® thing on expressive pictures. @Blazingice26 has told me to put that ® on my disapproving Wilson as a remina of your copyrights. He also said that if I don`t do it I`m gonna have to speak with his lawyer. I know this isn`t much of a threat or anything but its too silly to ignore. I want an explanation on why you do this and not a ridiculous answer. 

Because.

Because I'm too lazy busy to write you why it's copyright and the tragic tale of loss, romance, death and blind carnage that comes with it.

That`s right you are too lazy. You are being selfish and arrogant.

Aww, come on you're art isn't bad, im sure its alot better then what most of us here could do.

Still doubt it...

That`s right you are too lazy. You are being selfish and arrogant.

Still doubt it...

Selfish and arrogant are harsh words..I would prefer "I think I'm slightly better than some of you and I think I am morally better than most of you to a certain degree point but that all depends on what you consider morally right".