Ophelia`s Don`t Starve art/music (Requests open but keep it Don`t Starve related)

The Wilson-Dracula looks great!!! one of your best yet!

keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing it with us!

No problem! That is so far the nicest comment I have gotten. Seriously, other comments are just requests and jokes of my pictures. But, I am also making poem requests too. Request me anytime, I`ll be happy to make it.

Did I do it right? > : )

Wow, this is some of the best work you've done in a while, that or this amazing stuff is becoming the norm, although for some reason

I cannot shake the feeling that the head\face looks a tinge masculine (read : looks a bit like a male) I'm not sure why, might just be me though

Wow, this is some of the best work you've done in a while, that or this amazing stuff is becoming the norm, although for some reason

I cannot shake the feeling that the head\face looks a tinge masculine (read : looks a bit like a male) I'm not sure why, might just be me though

Sometimes I get that. Julie has a very masculine structure for a female. I`m just trying my best to make her look like how she is supposed to look like instead of looking ten years younger than she should

Wow, it hardly looks like your using a mouse anymore.... unless.... nah..

Hmm.. is that like an indication of what i think it is?

It`s when Maxwell makes the deal of infinite knowledge to her. If she were an official character, her story would go like this. It`s late and the chemical genius Julie Von Higgsbury is trying to mimc some of the things her little brother Wilson Percival Higgsbury can do. Sadly, the robot blows up in her face. But the trail of ashes leads to Wilson`s room. She tiptoes inside to see Wilson fast asleep and the trail of ashes sprawled on his nightstand where his radio lay. She picked up the radio, dusting it off, and then a whisper came from it and said "Go to your lab". She did so. The voice then asked her to get out her chemistry stuff. The radio emitted a hypnotic sound that commanded people with the best ears to do as they are told. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she mixed chemicals aimlessly. Soon, she was snapped out of the trance and then dropped the beaker. The stuff spilled everywhere and it turned into shadow hands dragging her into the ground. In a last ditch attempt to save herself, she grabbed the beaker but it did nothing but let it go with her. Wilson`s radio teleported back to his room. Wilson didn`t even know Julie was missing because she was always in her room.

• Like 1