Ophelia`s Don`t Starve art/music (Requests open but keep it Don`t Starve related)

This says that it was 6:04 AM my time, when you posted that. Right now it's 10:30 PM though (still tuesday).

But it doesn't matter much, since I have trouble sleeping, and I'm awake at random times... Whether I catch you streaming or not is pretty much based on luck. ^^"

Of course, if you leave a comment somewhere or make a status update (even better if it's an hour or two before you even start), it's more likely that I'll notice it, and join. :-)

Now, about your latest picture.. Wilson looks like he couldn't care less about the attention. xD

I just hope he doesn't catch a cold!

Alright. I also have trouble sleeping,but,I tend to get caught on electronics. Yeah, he might catch a cold XD

I really like the new style you have for Wilson's hair. I probably said it already, but it looks great! ^w^

But Wilson, that's sort of rude..! Don't get in the way, when someone is having a photo taken of herself! >_<

Thanks.I wanted to make it seem more iconic. I want part of the reason I`m noticed to be Wilson`s hair. Mr. Fluffy!!!!! Oh well,he probably wanted to brag about his new hair XD

I really love the nightmareish effect of the background! Looks a bit like smoke - like hallucinations taking form.

And that insane smile of Wilson is awesome! That's probably the thing I like the most in this picture! :D

Making his eyes red or purple (but I prefer red, since it goes well with his vest), and perhaps making some veins show up in his eyes, would make it even more intense and scary (and crazy). But it looks good either way! ^w^

And of course, I really like the way you draw Wilson's hair now!

I really enjoyed the stream, thanks for sharing your artwork!

Maybe, if you are feeling like it, you could draw Wilson in a winter setting next time..?

Wilson with his magnificent beard and a winter hat and all that stuff, trying to stay warm in the snow... Or something like that! xD

I really love the nightmareish effect of the background! Looks a bit like smoke - like hallucinations taking form.

And that insane smile of Wilson is awesome! That's probably the thing I like the most in this picture! :grin:

Making his eyes red or purple (but I prefer red, since it goes well with his vest), and perhaps making some veins show up in his eyes, would make it even more intense and scary (and crazy). But it looks good either way! ^w^

And of course, I really like the way you draw Wilson's hair now!

I really enjoyed the stream, thanks for sharing your artwork!

Maybe, if you are feeling like it, you could draw Wilson in a winter setting next time..?

Wilson with his magnificent beard and a winter hat and all that stuff, trying to stay warm in the snow... Or something like that! xD

I will try

=0) > (<=

\_____/

I was there. I was at the stream. Hoorah!

It looks great. I mean, I'm not good at art, so I can't critique it well, but it looks good. So yeah.

BUt,you could do good at art. If a 13 year old autistic,depressed,and stressed kid can do it. You can ;)

• Like 1