Deer's DS fanart

it'S BEEN A WHILE!!

ive been hella busy with gross uni stuff BUT SOMETIMES u just gotta set aside some time for some doodlin u kno what i'm saying? I KNOW WHAT Im sayin

anyWHO have a puppet master shadowy amulet wearing scientist

tumblr_n1l5lwgbR61rdm9pso1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Wilson and his magnificent shadow cape.

well, is been a while

are u excited the reign of giants?

I'M SUPER EXCITED and slightly afraid ahahaha. As if playing this game wasn't challenging enough they're going out there and probably making more monsters and plagues for us to figure out how to overcome!!!!

Deerlet please tell me where you ordered that cape fabric because I want magic-demon-fabric-thingy too : D

As do I u-u alas, this universe has not allowed us to create such morphy morphy spoopy black magic capes yet. Truly the tragedy of the millenia.

So, I heard you like Wigfried? Awww isn't she badass! I'd be a criminal if I don't make her XXI century version.

AW YEAH!! You definitely should *V* a theater major or sOMETHING... she would be super cute

that weird @Miss kid was having a film poster design contest oR SOMETHING ABSURD LIKE THAT 8)) hehe

SO OF COURSe I had to chip in to the fUN!

anywho, check out my super dramatic fun times poster

tumblr_n38lxapJbZ1rdm9pso1_500.png

Was this sort of inspired by that scene from Metropolis ? 

Haha, on the giant tower of characters, I love how Wilson is the only one that doesn't have a connected footing--last minute decision to make them all? And is Wolfgang wearing the same shoes as Wendy? Did Wolfgang jack Abigail's shoes...?

Maxwell kind of reminds me of Giovanni from Team Rocket.