Is flint still finite?

I'm still unsure as to if flint randomly spawns in places on the ground like how we first find it in the game, assuming it doesn't then yes. as far as tools go, giving meat to the pig king is an infinite way to attain gold tools if I'm not mistaken.

Flint has always been finite... why, have you run out...? There really are a LOT of boulders for you the mine in the game. I know I have tons of them lying around.

Of course if you want to support my recommendation for renewing boulders (i.e. volcanic island biome) then you could one day have an infinite supply of flint, stone, and gold... so long as the lava does kill you.

I don't like anything you need to create stuff is finite, kindof breaks the game. especialy when you ened them for mines wich it soudns like youll need to stay alive a long time, and the lonegr u stay the less flint will be left.

I agree. With almost everything else being renewable, it seems a bit silly to have a, rather highly demanded, crafting material with a finite amount. Especially if it is now going to be a part of major defenses.

However, stone seems quite abundant with little use. Why not allow stone to be crafted into flint?

Why not allow stone to be crafted into flint?

Using the hammer over dropped stones could yield 1 flint %50 of the time.

Anyway, if you can already create landmines, you aren't using the flint for anything else, as you probably already have golden tools.

I think it's ok that is finite. It balances the use of the bee mines.

I didn't mind it being finite before since there were alternatives to items crafted with flint (gold tools, tentacle spike), but there's no way to get around the flint requirement for the bee mines.

I agree that there shouldn't be any outright limited resources. Everything needed for crafting should be renewable, or at least the items that need finite material should be replaceable by a higher tier item that uses renewable resources.

Maybe introduce a higher tier bee mine that uses different resources, akin to the gold tools?

Of course if you want to support my recommendation for renewing boulders (i.e. volcanic island biome) then you could one day have an infinite supply of flint, stone, and gold... so long as the lava does kill you.

A volcanic island biome has my support.

This game needs more things to be renewable. Like, flowers, flowers should just randomly respawn automatically in the appropriate environment.

Actually perfect code,If you capture a butterfly,You can then place it and a new flower will spawn and as far as i know,Butterflies are infinite.

I read that is now possible with the update released today, but I do not care for that way of flower regeneration. I think doing that would be far too tedious, and flowers should simply respawn by themselves. That makes more sense to me.

Flowers really? I mean i understand the issue with flint being finite but flowers dont do anything apart from healing 1 health :p And u have infinite honey if u make a beehive and that is to my knowledge a very good health regenerator ;)

Flowers lol, u guys are getting soft. (j/k)

Probably so, but atleast you have a way of making new flowers now and they can be handy to have.

That is true. The more options the better.

Flowers lol, u guys are getting soft. (j/k)

Hey! Flowers are prwetty!

Flowers are friggin' dope!

Just collect like 40 of them, go to a pig and click like a madman. 40 manure on one spot, kill pig, pick up flowers and repeat. There you go, an infinite **** machine.

Precisely!