[Spoilers] YOU GUIS ARE ALL JERKS ... lol jk

Everyone here mad eme piss my pants ... everibody was talking about how to defend from the dogs ... omg dogs this and omg dogs that ... well i played the game just now and the dogs are the same cathegory as poodles lol i had my log suit on and a spear and 2 hits per dog and him go bye bye lol 1 monster meat and 2 fangs ... you can hear the horrybble noise they make from a far and they suddenly come running to you i was litteraly crying that i didn`t finish my defenses OH GOOOOOOOOOD WHAT AM I GONA DO NOOOOOOOOW I`M GONA DYIE AT THE BEGINING NOOOOOOOOOOO ... w8 wut ? and on top of that they bite twice and they get tired lol omg that was seriosly a tear frightening situation lol ... LOVE THIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAME HAHAHA

The normal dogs are doable yes, but they red ones like to set your camp on fire, so dont underestimate them.

w8 ... wut ? excuseme ? there are diferent breeds ? can you show me the post about this ? and what exactly can they burn more then trees like chests and the machines ? or what ?

hahahaha at first to be honest i thought that walls would be a op move and would ruin a bit the game but after learning about the fire dogs its actualy a greate ideea and if they can slowly destroy walls and you can`t build them too high then it would make an awesome mini defense game lol