RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

you can. remember when i bumped into you, i was scared. i was only 12. you put me on your shoulder and started talking to me. i was a kid. in a strange world. good thing im an orphan (only in the rp. i got a mom and dad in real life) if i did have a mom and dad, how would they react to me being gone for half my life?

hmmmm... i suppose. *cheers up* Besides! Being an orphan is a binding factor, isnt it.

you understand dont you? after your dad got ea- You know what, i dont like talking about that

"I never had parents. I was a sorcerers magic."

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and your always scaring me. Is there no way to turn it off? *dodges a spark*

"Only if you want me dead, or passed out."

OOC: I don't think I can catch up this quickly. I'll leave with some information, the council of the spider Emperors is looking to meet with you. Maybe even execute you all for harboring the "traitor". They are in fact the council's spiders, the most dangerous kind of spiders.

- - - Updated - - -

Spindle dies from starvation.

Spindle noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood:oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo