RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

"NO YOUR NOT YOUR GONNA KILL IS YOU FREAKING MURDEROUS FREAK!!!" *turns into her scaley self as Kate* "I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE YOU JERK!!! LET ME GO OR ELSE!!!"

*voice: Kate? Oh, yes. I have indeed caught one of the biggest rainbow trouts! What a prize! You'll be glad to know that I've made a few... Updates since you last escaped. I doubt you can pull it off again.*

"Ugh!!!! Okay, there were once three girls running from the police: a blonde a brunette and a red head. They ran through an alley when the brunette jumps into a barrel full of puppies. The policeman knocks on the barrel to see if anyone was in there but all he heard were barks. The red head then jumps into a barrel full of kittens and the policeman repeats the procedure, but all he hears is meows. Finally the blonde jumps into a barrel of potatoes and the policeman repeats the procedure, and he hears "POTATOES!!!" "

"Ugh!!!! Okay, there were once three girls running from the police: a blonde a brunette and a red head. They ran through an alley when the brunette jumps into a barrel full of puppies. The policeman knocks on the barrel to see if anyone was in there but all he heard were barks. The red head then jumps into a barrel full of kittens and the policeman repeats the procedure, but all he hears is meows. Finally the blonde jumps into a barrel of potatoes and the policeman repeats the procedure, and he hears "POTATOES!!!" "

*cage goes back to normal* *voice: yes, that's better! You are indeed a funny one, Kate! Now I have the ultimate amusement. *shadow hands take Kate to an arena* *now, fight!* *summons merms*

"Ugh!!! THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU MAXI!!!" *pushes them all off of her in a tidal wave then starts singing, luring the merms to her*

*voice: Maxi? Good guess, but no. *charlie emerges (red)* i feel honored that you thought I was lord maxwell, though.

"Huh? CHARLIE?! YOU EVIL SCUM AND YOUR TRICKS AND SCAMS!!! I WANT YOU ALL DEAD!" *lunges at Charlie with her clam shell dagger in her hand*

*starts shrinking Newleaf's cage* sure, kill me! But I'm the only one who can stop his cage.

*looks at Newleafs cage and starts to tear up* "okay, fine. I'll fight for your entertainment, just leave my friends alone."

*shadow hands bring you back to the arena, and Newleaf's cage stops shrinking*thats what I thought. Next round, 3 deerclops!

"Hehe, don't worry, that's good!" *summons darkness and the arena goes black, and when it light up again, all 8 deerclops are brutally murdered on the floor, and Kate is holding all their eyes*

good, good. Now, lets try this! *summons a mirror*

The council crashes into the arena murdering Charlie, and takes the main characters. They are all knocked out. When they wake up they find themselves in the council's court. This time it's fireproof. "What do you plead?"

Spiders? You are no threat to me! Nor am I a threat to you. We are all beings of the forest.

Spiders? You are no threat to me!

"The jury finds you all guilty. Send them to the torture rooms. If you do not confess to your crime and tell us where Spindle is, then blood will be spilled. Your blood. We have a torture room for all of you. There is no escape, unless the blood of your friend is spilled."

"The jury finds you all guilty. Send them to the torture rooms. If you do not confess to your crime and tell us where Spindle is, then blood will be spilled. Your blood. We have a torture room for all of you. There is no escape, unless the blood of your friend is spilled."

Spindle? He died of starvation.