RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

*i watch from the bushes then i wonder why they would be fools to attack a possible queen*

OOC: They are the council's spiders not spider queens. They are much more powerful. IC: *Spindle stabs one of the spiders through the head. * The two other spiders attack. Spindle "Help me!"

OOC: They are the council's spiders not spider queens. They are much more powerful. IC: *Spindle stabs one of the spiders through the head. * The two other spiders attack. Spindle "Help me!"

"Huh?" *pushes the spiders off Spindle with a tidal wave in both directions* "fools, stand no chance to me!"

"Huh?" *pushes the spiders off Spindle with a tidal wave in both directions* "fools, stand no chance to me!"

The spider council attacks just barely missing Ember/ Kate. It would have been a fatal blow! Spindle uses the distraction to murder one of them. The final council spider attacks desperately, trying to keep his place at the top of the hierarchy. But Spindle is quicker, and murders him. The council spider laughs. "How can the spiders survive without the true hive mind, the council?" Spindle says "I'll do it. I'll become the council spider. But to do that I can't leave. You better just go on. I hope you have a great adventure. Goodbye." Spindle sits down into his spot and says under his breath "My life is fulfilled. I have nothing else that I need to do. I'm truly happy." Spindle falls over. He wasn't breathing. Yet he had a smile on his face. His friends all knew he was just exhausted, and joking around.

"You want to fight you fiend!*i pull out my Knife*

"Your not very bright, are you? I'm a friend, but if you want to fight, you're picking a match you cannot win." *her ponytail rises him higher, but still holds him. Then freezes making him stuck*