RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

(this will eventually come to the point where i fight maxwell and get his sword. then i dissappear into the nomal world again and thats where it starts in bilfy's rp) hopefully!

- - - Updated - - -

idk if it will work out

(Woah... I see the connections! RP-ception!)

(name: Willyrace: hound dogbackstory: son to a dog and a hound prince, he was banished due to his mixed parentage, he lives alone, and hates social interaction. advantages: Can speak all languages, night vision disadvantages: can only bark when hounds are near by, has random, unknown sparks of violent behavior in which he attacks anything with a heart beat.)

(name: Willyrace: hound dogbackstory: son to a dog and a hound prince, he was banished due to his mixed parentage, he lives alone, and hates social interaction. advantages: Can speak all languages, night vision disadvantages: can only bark when hounds are near by, has random, unknown sparks of violent behavior in which he attacks anything with a heart beat.)

*sees willy*More hounds?*prepares to smash willy*

you can. remember when i bumped into you, i was scared. i was only 12. you put me on your shoulder and started talking to me. i was a kid. in a strange world. good thing im an orphan (only in the rp. i got a mom and dad in real life) if i did have a mom and dad, how would they react to me being gone for half my life?