RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

"Do you think we are all stupid? We know that he is alive. The hive mind tells the truth. The only thing the hive mind cannot tell us is where he is. If you do not tell us NOW we shall send you straight into the torture chambers. You cannot escape. The only way out is to cut through the spider webs. The spider webs can only be broken by spiders of rank king, or higher. Your torture room is waiting.

"Wha? Who's Spindle? I never heard of him."

*gasp*Your ok! *great big hug*You should have killed charlie. My life is worth much less than hers.Also, spindle is a spider. He bumped into me in the forest. Apperantly he was a criminal.

"Do you think we are all stupid? We know that he is alive. The hive mind tells the truth. The only thing the hive mind cannot tell us is where he is. If you do not tell us NOW we shall send you straight into the torture chambers. You cannot escape. The only way out is to cut through the spider webs. The spider webs can only be broken by spiders of rank king, or higher. Your torture room is waiting.

Save your pathetic attempts. I demand audience with the king. I am the prince of the treemen kingdom. Son of King grandroot. I believe the king will recognize his debt to us.

*gasp*Your ok! *great big hug*You should have killed charlie. My life is worth much less than hers.Also, spindle is a spider. He bumped into me in the forest. Apperantly he was a criminal.

"Oh wow! Seriously, your really important to me! All my friends are. I can't just let you die because of me!"

"I'm sorry, but do you know who I am? I'm the princess of the Sirens, and we made a peace treaty with the spider people last year. So I don't know who this Spindle is, but if you hurt me, we will go to war with you once again."

(Yeah! Royalty duo!)

Save your pathetic attempts. I demand audience with the king. I am the prince of the treemen kingdom. Son of King grandroot. I believe the king will recognize his debt to us.

"There are many king spiders, as there are many queens. We are the true rulers. All else believes the emperor is the true leader. He is not. We use him so that we, the true rulers of the spider kingdom, are not murdered by assassins. Enough with your petty questions and lies. INTO THE FIRE PIT WITH YOU! And you, fire beast, shall go into the lakebed."

"There are many king spiders, as there are many queens. We are the true rulers. All else believes the emperor is the true leader. He is not. We use him so that we, the true rulers of the spider kingdom, are not murdered by assassins. Enough with your petty questions and lies. INTO THE FIRE PIT WITH YOU! And you, fire beast, shall go into the lakebed."

Do you not forget your debt to us? My kingdom protected yours from the pigs many times! Are you so ungrateful that you will kill us?

Name:AlexanderRace: HumanAppearnce:Brown Hair,Semi short beard,Dappervest and Dress PantsBackstory:He was a neighbour of a gentlemen scientist Named Wilson,One night it was a horrible stormy night and the lighting and thunder and the screams woke him up and the dark hands dragged me into the world of Don't Starve.Advantages:Calm,Strong Hearted And Mind,Brings a Kitchen knife to the fight.Disadvantages:Is Scared By Spiders And The Rabbits,Sets things on fire when he is very anxious/and/or dieing.

"FIRE BEAST?!?! MY NAME IS PRINCESS KATE AND I AM A SIREN!!!! I DEMAND TO BE TREATED WITH CARE BECAUSE OF THE TREATY WE MADE!!!" *eyes start to flicker*

Do you not forget your debt to us? My kingdom protected yours from the pigs many times! Are you so ungrateful that you will kill us?

"We shall not murder any of you. Only torture. The blood of millions shall not be spilled. We want you to only tell us where he is." *The main characters are each carried into their own torture chambers when a spider king bursts through the walls. He looked, and acted like Spindle. Once in the courtroom he yelled up to the council, "I shall not let my friends die! I am Spindle, the orphan king!" Spindle ran up to attack the council.

"no. They're far too strong. I have to defeat them myself! I cannot let any of die! You are my friends and i am here to help you!"

"Hell no buddy! I am a princess, but I'm also the general of the Siren army! I love to fight! Plus I can't die, unless my friend Lordy Battal comes!"