RP thread: Greener pastures

5raptorboy777

What the title says. I'm itching to get this started. Let's begin with character creation.Name: Spindle.Race: Spider warrior.Backstory: A lonely spider is found by a roving queen. She takes him in. The queen assures him that his only purpose is to defend the colony. Spindle shows himself to be an adept fighter, so the queen makes him a spider warrior. The second he became the spider warrior, he knew his future. Yet he did not. The future of every warrior is to someday go out and become a spider king. It is truly the greatest honor. Yet many hardships await. One day Wilson, the gentleman scientist attacks. The colony is murdered except for Spindle, and the two other survivors make it clear to the council that he was traitorous because he fled the scene when Wilson attacked. The council deemed him guilty and was about to execute him when a great fire went through the council's throne room. This was enough distraction for Spindle to escape. (This story sets up the plot too, so pay attention as references to to this story may appear later on. Also This is my character.)Advantages: Can survive the night without the need of a fire. Also can attack like a normal spider warrior.Disadvantages: Cannot equip anything.Accepted: Newleaf, Michael, Cat, Kate.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

Name: NewleafRace: treeguardBackstory: a veteran treeguard who guarded the kings palace, but was separated after a hound attack. After a few years, he wanders alone, looking for a purpose.Advantages: can summon 2 more treeguards from nearby trees, can camouflage into a treeDisadvantages: is highly flammable and quite slow

Name: MichaelRace: HumanBackstoy: Many People have woken up with Maxwell standing near them, then disappearing, like Wilson, he was one of Maxwell's victims in this, waking up in a world he does not know, he must train himself to survive against the unknown creatures that lurk in the dark.Advantages: very smart, doesnt need a science machine, hits hard. Strongest against Spiders.Disadvantages: Sanity is lower than normal people, is afraid of ghosts and shadows. more picky about food.

Name: Cat Race: Kitsune (multi tailed fox but I'm in a human form) Backstory: Cat was known to be the youngest kitsune in his family. having to deal with most troubles like humans and other dangerous animals chasing him around everywhere. After learning that he can disguise himself as a human he did. but turning out him looking like a human with two fox ears and a fox tail. his family hated him for doing that and banished him from the territory. months later he came finding out his family killed and most humans too. Then with nothing left to do he went away to travel... waking in another world. Advantages: Can see clearly in the dark, can run fast, and is somewhat strong Disadvantages: he has weak defense and somewhat poor vision when seeing far at day ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------is that good?

Edited by WhispNcat

Name: KateRace: siren/humanGender: femaleBackstory: (do I have to have one?)Advantages: human: always disguised differently, and can use tools according to the disguise.Siren: her hair is water, and she can control it. She has many different powers, plus scales give her more armor and has black pearl armorDisadvantages: staying alive (she has escaped death 4 times for 9 years straight)

* Michael Wakes up* Uhhhhhg, wheer am I!! * Looks at Maxwell talking then Maxwell disappears* " NOT THIS AGAIN!"

(well... people aren't on, once again but I will join this now)*After hearing a strange mans voice again I wake up*"That was the second time I heard that voice... I wonder who he is..."

(well... people aren't on, once again but I will join this now)*After hearing a strange mans voice again I wake up*"That was the second time I heard that voice... I wonder who he is..."

Oh him? He created this world. Stay out of his way and he'll stay out of yours. Kind of like us trees...

"if he isn't human... he got me to this world somehow by using shadows... I'm sure a god wouldn't do that."

Many humans come to this land and try to slay him... I have seen their petty attempts. He is certainty very powerful if not a deity.

Many humans come to this land and try to slay him... I have seen their petty attempts. He is certainty very powerful if not a deity.

"A human slaying him... a user of shadows probably won't be defeated by normal weapons."