PIIIIISSSS : Deer clops spawns after waking up

so i slept in a tent on day 68 and woke up on 69 (yes were gonna ignore the sex joke;P) and guess who comes over for a visit? mr deerclops himself. UPDATE my game crashed while posting this, so it gave me a 2nd chance so i recorded me preparing and the the final battle...starring bunnyman and chester skip to 2:20 for battle

Edited by Lumpy Treeguard

so i slept in a tent on day 68 and woke up on 69 and gues who comes over for a visit? mt deerclops himself, and hahaha well i froze him with my staff, will he break free or can i just leave him there until winter goes over? im underprepared i have a frost and fire staff, i got 37 hp a walking cane SPEAR boomerang and no pigs nearby, if i can get him to chase me far enough.. hell have 4 pig houses waiting for him, but i need thoes pigs for hounds, wat do? i literally yelled pis PIS PIIISSS when my screen was shaking like a mad man WAT DO?!

He won't stay frozen forever, but you can continuously refreeze him if you want to try to wait it out. You need a few frost staffs though.

1. Have you got any respawn stuff anywhere? If so go to 1.1 if not go to 21.1. Go all out kiting on him. It'll take a while and is risky but thats what I did.2. Use the pigs and set up some sort of trap for hounds (Tooth traps etc...)3. Be a ***** and run away somewhere far until winters over! (probably won't work...)

He will break free, if you have a log suit, helmet and tentacle spike you could just tank him. This happened to me once when I slept in a sleep roll to recover some sanity to fight 2 spider queens, Deerclops spawned and he made it really easy on me, I then used him to destroy two walrus parties and 6 spider nests and I still had to finish him off myself.

i camped near a touchstonei have a 2nd base next to a walrus camp (but i dont want him to weck my stuff, ive used nealy all the stone on the map and i only gotz 1 pot and alch machine i have a panic room but again, the walls are made of stone (should have made a tooth trap field)

Grab food, stuff to get food, fire supplies, and everything you can fit in your backpack and run far away. When he thaws, he will probably leave your base soon and wander if you aren't there. Wait until you think he's gone then go back home. That's what I did when my base was overrun by spider queens. I also planted lure plants. a few days later the queens were nests.

He will break free, if you have a log suit, helmet and tentacle spike you could just tank him. This happened to me once when I slept in a sleep roll to recover some sanity to fight 2 spider queens, Deerclops spawned and he made it really easy on me, I then used him to destroy two walrus parties and 6 spider nests and I still had to finish him off myself.

you... are genius.... you sir, i must murder all the spider queens now (i only got 1 walrus camp in my world and pig base got that covered)

I think you're screwed...all you can do is just...pray he makes it quick. HA! Kidding! No need to pray, it's deerclops, he'll always make it quick.

Grab food, stuff to get food, fire supplies, and everything you can fit in your backpack and run far away. When he thaws, he will probably leave your base soon and wander if you aren't there. Wait until you think he's gone then go back home. That's what I did when my base was overrun by spider queens. I also planted lure plants. a few days later the queens were nests.

ima record it, here goes nothing