[Slots Available]My Very Own Role Play Thread (Closed Forever)

Warrick

Name:AlexanderPersonality:Calm,and Strong hearted,NeutralPet:NopeRace:Humangender:MaleAppearance:Brown hair and bear,tall,A gentlemen scientistAge: 22Cons:Picky eater,Sets things ablaze when nervousPros:Brings a hatchet to the fight,light eaterBackstory:A Gentlemen scientist who was trying to make a cure of all Diseases failed for his last time he gave up and was about to set things ablaze then his old radio speaked about a land with the cure of Disease if he built a portal so he gathered up old junk and made the Maxwell's door he was dragged in as he was opening the portal remembering only the haunting laughter of maxwell.

Edited by Spelunker101

So you might wanna submit your character, so other people can see your profile (what you submit is in the description of the thread)

post-57669-13764597263828_thumb.jpgName: Jenny “The Tailor” Motto: “Live,love,laugh,SEW !” Voice: Violin Sanity: 200 Health: 150 Hunger: 150

Name:Alexander

Personality:Calm,and Strong hearted

Pet:Nope

Race:Human

Appearance:Brown hair and bear,tall,A gentlemen scientist

Cons:Picky eater,Sets things ablaze when nervous

Pros:Brings a hatchet to the fight,light eater

Backstory:A Gentlemen scientist who was trying to make a cure of all Diseases failed for his last time he gave up and was about to set things ablaze then his old radio speaked about a land with the cure of Disease if he built a portal so he gathered up old junk and made the Maxwell's door he was dragged in as he was opening the portal remembering only the haunting laughter of maxwell.

is he good or bad or neutral?

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11811[/ATTACH]

Name: Jenny “The Tailor”

Motto: “Live,love,laugh,SEW !”

Voice: Violin

Sanity: 200

Health: 150

Hunger: 150

methinks you,re missing a section cx

Name: NewleafPersonality: Good (most of the time)Pet: NadaRace: Treeguardgender: MaleAppearance: Pretty much my avatarAge: 20Pros: Has a small control over plants and whatnot. (example: can wrap enemies in vines) Also can summon treeguards to his aid. He has the crown of nature. When he wears it he is possessed by the keeper of nature, who is incredibly powerful. (it's kind of like Adventure Time ice king crown, except this is possession rather than a curse).Cons: when possessed he has no memories and cannot control the keeper of nature. If he is not the keeper, controlling nature makes him very tired. Weak to fire.Backstory: He was the prince of the Treeguard kingdom until the kingdom was attacked by hounds and was completely destroyed. He managed to escape with his life and the legendary crown that had been passed through his family for generations.

Name: NewleafPersonality: Good (most of the time)Pet: NadaRace: Treeguardgender: MaleAppearance: Pretty much my avatarAge: 20Pros: Has a small control over plants and whatnot. (example: can wrap enemies in vines) Also can summon treeguards to his aid. He has the crown of nature. When he wears it he is possessed by the keeper of nature, who is incredibly powerful. (it's kind of like Adventure Time ice king crown, except this is possession rather than a curse).Cons: when possessed he has no memories and cannot control the keeper of nature. If he is not the keeper, controlling nature makes him very tired. Weak to fire.Backstory: He was the prince of the Treeguard kingdom until the kingdom was attacked by hounds and was completely destroyed. He managed to escape with his life and the legendary crown that had been passed through his family for generations.

no offence but reading this made my brain hurt, i was kinda searching for things unlike the animals of dont stave (pigman, bunnymen ect)

is he good or bad or neutral?

- - - Updated - - -

methinks you,re missing a section cx

Name:Jenny

Personality:good

Pet:none

Race:human

Appearance: red hair,bespectacled

Cons: loses more health when she gets hurt by spiders

Pros: fast

Backstory: I dunno how to explain this fast XD http://muffycake.deviantart.com/art/The-Beginning-of-an-unexpected-Journey-380601175

so no? Or can I answer any questions to clear it up?

well, yes on the no, because hes a treeguad that control nature... like srsly, my treeguard character is only indestructible to fire and all he does is sit in a rocking chair made of hound bones sippin on tea cx i find my treeguard only as a comedic friend outside of the legit roleplay, kinda like a tutorial character that you can revisit to waste time. so i suggest making a different character because his powers are *says while chuckleing* really overpowered..

Name: BilfyRace: SmallbirdPet: One of the robots you find in gravesLooks Like : My avatarGoodPros: NothingCons: Is a baby, Only says things like Peep Peep Or Tweet Tweet (But I will have translations in parenthesis)Backstory: My mother Tallbird had to sacrifice her kids to Maxwell, I ran away so I wouldn't get murderedIs this good?

Name:Jenny Personality:good Pet:none Race:human gender:female Appearance: red hair,bespectacled Age: 20 Cons: loses more health when she gets hurt by spiders Pros: fast Backstory: I dunno how to explain this fast XD http://muffycake.deviantart.com/art/The-Beginning-of-an-unexpected-Journey-380601175

hurmmm denied cx jk accepted, were the ones starting this of course cx