I got bored...

So I made these.post-42264-1376459595439_thumb.jpgNot the best... but I got bored and wanted to make them. They're not like the characters in-game, more of a silly take on them. post-42264-13764595960306_thumb.jpgJust Wolfgang.post-42264-13764595964789_thumb.jpgJust Wilson.So now... WHO DO I MAKE NEXT?!?!?!Thanks for reading, hope I didn't waste your time :3

• Like 2

Awwwww >w< I agree with everyone here. Can't wait to see more!

Glad that everyone likes them :DAlrighty, I plan to make another character tomorrow... The question is: Who? Edited by Jim

And here she is!!!post-42264-13764596202765_thumb.jpgI'M SORRY KLEI HER EYES AREN'T RIGHT BUT IT WAS SO CREEPY WITH THEM BEING WHITE, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FROM THE FORUMS AND ALL FUTURE DON'T STARVE UPDATES FOR CREATING THIS FAILURE D;post-42264-13764596204887_thumb.jpgHer face is so tanned because the oven was too hot when she was put in. I'm sorry guys, I've let you down. :(

Seconded on stop motion! Maybe you can make WX ?

I will make him :3. But right now I don't have the correct colours for him, next time I'm in town I'll try and get the color. :3 Any others requests?

- - - Updated - - -

Im voting for Chester.

I could probably try and make him on Monday. :3