Wilson Burrito

Hullo.

MAI NAME IST KATCH AND I SOMETIMES DO THE ARTS, I THINK!

Anyway, I decided that I like Don't Starve. So I drew a picture of Wilson deciding to quit everything and becoming a burrito.

post-42042-13764593790709_thumb.png

It's an existential kind of fun, I think.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Haha. Awesome. More!

M-More? Okay, Katch, time to shine!*hurts self in confusion*post-42042-13764593840774_thumb.pngMeh. Not as proud of this one. Kinda slapped together, just to get the idea out.Wilson is talking with Victor Frankenstein, who is being portrayed by Gene Wilder. This is a reference to the Monter Wilson that some people seem to draw. I read Zombie DJ's comics before I played the game, so I expected some kind of inner demon plot. Wilder is expressing my reaction to realizing that Don't Starve has no plot.Shame Wilson can't join MadSciAnon without a demonic manifestation of his madness.
  • Like 1

M-More? Okay, Katch, time to shine!*hurts self in confusion*[ATTACH=CONFIG]7171[/ATTACH]Meh. Not as proud of this one. Kinda slapped together, just to get the idea out.Wilson is talking with Victor Frankenstein, who is being portrayed by Gene Wilder. This is a reference to the Monter Wilson that some people seem to draw. I read Zombie DJ's comics before I played the game, so I expected some kind of inner demon plot. Wilder is expressing my reaction to realizing that Don't Starve has no plot.Shame Wilson can't join MadSciAnon without a demonic manifestation of his madness.

Haha, that's cool : DBtw, poor Wilson.

Yeah, Don't Starve doesn't have a plot. The game's too busy trying to kill you.

The first world of adventure mode, man... winter all the time, tentacles everywhere, Merm villages, large gatherings of Tallbirds, more evil chess pieces, and to top it all of, you need to explore EVERYWHERE to find the "Things". First time playing adventure mode... it's rough.

The first world of adventure mode, man... winter all the time, tentacles everywhere, Merm villages, large gatherings of Tallbirds, more evil chess pieces, and to top it all of, you need to explore EVERYWHERE to find the "Things". First time playing adventure mode... it's rough.

I think that the "things" are parodying plot devices. It's quite literal.Oh yeah, sorry for the derail.YO KATCH YOU ART IS DAMMMMN

I haven't even FOUND adventure mode yet...Which makes me kinda sad. I could have drawn them with mugs, but that wouldn't be very "gentlemanly", now would it?

I haven't even FOUND adventure mode yet...Which makes me kinda sad.

Took me a long while to find it... running around the darkness as Willow.

I could have drawn them with mugs, but that wouldn't be very "gentlemanly", now would it?

I was joking! Well, I mean, I DO use a mug [it has Aperture Science on it!], but I think that teacups were the best choice for such a pciture.

Took me a long while to find it... running around the darkness as Willow.

I was joking! Well, I mean, I DO use a mug [it has Aperture Science on it!], but I think that teacups were the best choice for such a pciture.

Really? I have a mug with Shakespearean insults on it. :x

Tell ya what, next time I will draw them with frothy mugs of beer water.

Really? I have a mug with Shakespearean insults on it. :x

Tell ya what, next time I will draw them with frothy mugs of beer water.

... no thank you. I'd rather see Smallbirds- THAT IS, if you're taking suggestions. You don't need to listen to little big ol' teenage me!

... no thank you. I'd rather see Smallbirds- THAT IS, if you're taking suggestions. You don't need to listen to little big ol' teenage me!

post-42042-1376459385325_thumb.png

[EDIT] Aha, just kidding. Here's your smallbird.

post-42042-13764593853541_thumb.png

Oh, also have the second comic-ish thing up...

I JUST REALIZED THAT I WAS DRAWING WILSON'S SHIRT WRONG THE ENTIRE TIME1!!1!

Ah well...I am slowly learning how to draw these characters...

Slowly. *cries*

post-42042-13764593847819_thumb.png

post-42042-13764593845952_thumb.png

post-42042-1376459385287_thumb.png

Edited by Katch
  • Haha 1