Wilson Burrito

You are GRRRRREAT! at drawing Wilson. Personally, I prefer the original art style over raven crows anime thing (not saying anything bad about it, just not my preference) Keep up good work!

Eh. Don't Starve's art style somewhat resembles my own, anyway. (The only thing different about them are the body proportions and eyes) That's a part of what attracted me to the game. (Not in a narcissistic way...)

Although I don't usually publish my hand-drawn art on the internet. The majority of the stuff I post is all "LOOK I MADE A 3D THING!1!1!" Where my 3D art style is COMPLETELY different.

post-42042-13764594022118_thumb.pngContrary to popular belief, Frankenstein's literal demon is not the undead he created, but rather his ever changing hairstyle.This is due to the fact that I pretend I'm Ian Curtis every time I draw curly hair.
  • Like 1

Posted Image

Oh my. What's this?

I don't know, actually!

However, I always interpreted that to be Wilson himself, rather than a separate entity.

That's what I always look like when I'm about to chomp of on Beefalo. >:D

I don't know, actually!

However, I always interpreted that to be Wilson himself, rather than a separate entity.

That's what I always look like when I'm about to chomp of on Beefalo. >:D

I believe it's his evil side. Some sort of thing like that. Just as the Pig Men can turn into Werepigs, or how spiders seem evil, but their glands can heal... and how walls are walls, but you can still heal their evil! Everything has evil in them Besides Smallbirds.

I believe it's his evil side. Some sort of thing like that. Just as the Pig Men can turn into Werepigs, or how spiders seem evil, but their glands can heal... and how walls are walls, but you can still heal their evil! Everything has evil in them Besides Smallbirds.

Perhaps. I won't deny that it would be one way or the other. Perhaps it's alluding to some greater plot, perhaps it's just a scribble that Klei put there to troll the fans.

post-42042-13764594023443_thumb.jpg

wolfgang's manly beard vs wilson's magnificent beard.

who knows who will win

RAVEN CROW POSTED ON MY THREAD!

post-42042-13764594153901_thumb.gif

OHMAGOURD I IDOLIZE...Your art.

I would idolize you, but I don't know you very well. :D

let's just say i am Ravenwith a twisted mind

Ah...In actuality, everyone in the world has a knot of Tim Burton curls somewhere in their gut, just waiting to be brought into fruition by the Lord of the Flies.Just don't listen to the LIES şp҉u͘ttéred҉ ͝b̢y Ki͘nǵ ̕Claudiu̵s ҉a̢s͠ he ̡béd͠s ͘Q́u̶e̷en Gert̷r͢u̢d͘e ͜fo̴r͏ ͜t̶he u҉mpte͠en̡tḩ tim҉e̛...̢Àll͢ it͜ t̵ak͝e̶s̢ ̧i̷s ͞a̴ l͘i̴t͞tle҉ venoḿ ̵i͡n̡ t͡h҉e̕ ̢e͏ar......Or you can carry on the way you are. Remember that you are a statistical anomaly living in a sphere of existence that supports everything you enjoy (and hate) in life! :wilson_flower: