Lord Battal's Art Center OF DOOM!!!

So, I've been seeing a lot of art circling around these forums, so I decided to give it a shot.Here's Lief and Wilson:post-25886-1376459334807_thumb.jpg"Uh, yeah...nothing to see here..."If this art offends you, disgusts you, or lights your hair on fire, please inform me so we can keep it from happening again.

• Like 1

Play nice kiddies. I cant tell if you are teasing each other or bickering...Lets just keep it all friendly! Keep up the good art work folks!

Don't worry, we're just teasing....and thanks!!

Somebody mentioned this before and I will recommend it as well.GET GIMPBecause it's free and heck I use it even if I have the entire Adobe suite. GIMP is awesome for art <3

I got GIMP, but I'm still trying to figure out how to color/edit existing images that I scan onto my computer.

I got GIMP, but I'm still trying to figure out how to color/edit existing images that I scan onto my computer.

GIMP is odd to get a hang of. I use flash, but that means all I can do is make this catoony-look to my pictures. I can't really shade anything or draw with different brushes. I dunno, can someone recommend something for me to try out that is NOT Illustrator or Gimp?