Jerky in bearger bin.

JERKY INSIDE THE BEARGER BIN  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Should jerky go into the bearger bin?

I would very much prefer if Klei increases the spoilage time of jerky itself, if it had like 40-60 days of spoilage time I think it would be much more useful, specially in early game, as a way to store meats and as a good heal.

40-60 days of spoilage time may sound like a lot, but considering theres already a way to store food that "never rots" (BQ bundles), I dont think that much days would be a crazy idea. Also honey lasts as much and IMO is way more useful and easier to get than jerky

Edited by kroban
  • Like 5

I don't like the idea of them being in the bin cause of the whole idea of them being already preserved. And I'll say it should could to ANY dried or preserved crockpot food to require no bin but to stay fresh a long time by default.

7 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

I don't like the idea of them being in the bin cause of the whole idea of them being already preserved. And I'll say it should could to ANY dried or preserved crockpot food to require no bin but to stay fresh a long time by default.

because irl, jerky in a fridge keeps longer. Refrigeration really is a game changer. Especially after it's opened.

• Sanity 1

I'd go a step further and say anything that can go in an icebox should be allowed in the bin. There really is no need for such a random limitation considering how much earlier (and easier) bundle wraps are obtained.

Also because Warly says "This will keep my ingredients fresh" which, until that happens, is a blatant LIE. Klei you need to explain yourselves >:(

• Like 2

15 hours ago, kroban said:

I would very much prefer if Klei increases the spoilage time of jerky itself, if it had like 40-60 days of spoilage time I think it would be much more useful, specially in early game, as a way to store meats and as a good heal.

40-60 days of spoilage time may sound like a lot, but considering theres already a way to store food that "never rots" (BQ bundles), I dont think that much days would be a crazy idea. Also honey lasts as much and IMO is way more useful and easier to get than jerky

I think jerky is good right now but it would be fun if it had 40 days of spoilage to match honey, since 20 days of spoilage is matched by other things like bacon & eggs. If the two things which are known for being foods that last a long time actually lasted longer than everything else that would make more sense.

• Like 3