About the live broadcast just now

Bernie Health regen skill is a little bit buffed.

Shadow flame will now can target one enemy correctly.

You can now move backwards with fixed lunar flame, the direction now can be changed by using mouse.

4 minutes ago, HeatAndRun said:

Bernie Health regen skill is a little bit buffed.

Shadow flame will now can target one enemy correctly.

You can now move backwards with fixed lunar flame, the direction now can be changed by using mouse.

Has the cooldown time of the skill decreased?

• Developer

I'll give some more details, there were two changes made:
1) We fixed a bug that was blocking it from showing up if there were too many rocks in the biome.
2) You can increase your odds by gaining friendship levels with Perl and by placing Lunar Altars. These effects can make it near certain.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • GL Happy 1

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

1) We fixed a bug that was blocking it from showing up if there were too many rocks in the biome.
2) You can increase your odds by gaining friendship levels with Perl and by placing Lunar Altars. These effects can make it near certain.

Very good update, but can we delete or reduce the cooldown time of Willow Flame again? I don't think it's necessary to limit characters through cooldown time.

• Sad 1

• Developer

We won't be changing the cooldown on Willow's Allegiance skills. Our take is that they are a supplement to all the other gear and tools you have. Even if you have sufficient embers, they are not intended to be the only weapon she uses.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Big Ups 1

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

We won't be changing the cooldown on Willow's Allegiance skills. Our take is that they are a supplement to all the other gear and tools you have. Even if you have sufficient embers, they are not intended to be the only weapon she uses.

So her ember abilities are meant to be used as "secondary weaponry" then?

In that case, do you intend to somehow make the use of these abilities more intuitive alongside normal actions, especially for controller-oriented playstyles?

For example, pressing the right D-Pad on embers opens up the spell wheel; perhaps making it so that pressing the left D-Pad instead quick selects the last spell that was cast?

Really, I'd just like a way to cast a spell as seamlessly as pressing the attack button as much as possible, especially if they're meant to be used alongside combat.

Edited by Reecitz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

hmm interesting. with the changes to her tho, she'll feel already 10x better, especially the lunar spell.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Can we reduce the cost of use from five to four? After all, the acquisition and soul of Ethereal Ember are different, and it is difficult to obtain them again during battles, especially during boss battles

18 minutes ago, zhangsheng said:

Can we reduce the cost of use from five to four? After all, the acquisition and soul of Ethereal Ember are different, and it is difficult to obtain them again during battles, especially during boss battles

I don't play Willow much, is it really so restrictive? You don't overload for carrying more than 20, in the end.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, zhangsheng said:

bees and combustion in question:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

I really hope that the off-screen modifier for meteor showers also gets removed since, if I'm understanding it correctly, that modifier alone seems to invalidate a huge chunk of the possible outcomes for when the moonrock shell spawns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason said:

-snip-

Is there any chance we could have the team look into optional toggles for Willow's controlled fires?

Willow has been given the most fire-control out of any character or item alone with her ability to suck in fires with her Lighter, it's a bit stressful at times not being able to light fires that spread at all with controlled burning, especially with it having other perks locked behind it.

There are many cases where I'd want either controlled or wild fires, having a way to switch between them would be the best!

• Like 9
  • Big Ups 1

1 minute ago, -Variant said:

Is there any chance we could have the team look into optional toggles for Willow's controlled fires?

Willow has been given the most fire-control out of any character or item alone with her ability to suck in fires with her Lighter, it's a bit stressful at times not being able to light fires that spread at all with controlled burning, especially with it having other perks locked behind it.

There are many cases where I'd want either controlled or wild fires, having a way to switch between them would be the best!

I'm actually curious. How many times do you actually want a wildfire like that to happen though? When I play the only time I want that is when I try to clear an area for basing or getting charcoal for my crock pot setup, and even then, I die a little inside when a berry bushes / saplings / grass tufts to catch the strays and I couldn't get to it in time, so even then I rather manually pick the tree I want to burn without having to worry about things I want to keep to burn.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zhangsheng said:

Is cheap considering how easy is to amass embers by simply using combustion and stand still watching mobs die...

11 hours ago, Jason said:

I have a question if you have the timeĀ 

With the buffs to lightbugs from wormwood are planed fixes and changes to their behavior? What make me not use these followers is how they get stuck in the edge of the map (specially annoying in the caves) or how they dont scale speed based on wormwood's speed (a character with speed buff perk)

Thanks

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 10:49 PM, Jason said:

Jason, can u put some interactions between Willow and Fire Staff/Fiery Pen?

Edited by Castiliano
Fire Dart too. I forgot about this one!
  • Like 1