What are your favorite Small Touches that Klei didnt need to add but did anyway?

I'll go first, if you go to the plant register and click on a plant you've grown and displayed a giant of, your character at that time will stand next to a weight showing off the potato! I believe it updates to the heaviest you've grown. I also really like the little field notes. It's detailed to where its easier than opening the wiki if you have the hat on hand and don't remember anything specific.

Do you know of any cool details like this?

• Like 4

Probably going to be giving picking up things their own unique sounds for me, lol like it’s one of those things the game didn’t really truly actually ever need… but once it’s there you find yourself enjoying it.

• Like 4

On 1/13/2024 at 5:23 AM, ShyRasan123 said:

your character at that time will stand next to a weight showing off the potato!

I am WX78 main. When i saw him standing there,showing off giant veges,seems very proud and happy,i felt kinda weird tbh:D.

8 hours ago, forge_ said:

I am WX78 main. When i saw him standing there,showing off giant veges,seems very proud and happy,i felt kinda weird tbh:D.

He's just happy he managed to trick vegetables into becoming fuel for him

Try putting a regular sized vegetable on a Produce Scale and see what happens (the Produce Scale won’t be wasted, you can switch it for a giant crop later I think)

Also Antlion likes Eggs for some reason (easy desert stones)

Has anyone ever just sit on a boat on the edge of Moon Quay and watched the little Crustashines animations? 

Klei added a ton of animations to a tiny little mob that you RARELY EVER SEE…

why??

like they have hiding, fleeing, & antenna rubbing animations..

meanwhile im sitting there like: Why do these things only exist on this one tiny little island that’s hard as heck to even find?!

• Health 1

The fact that Nightmare Beaks and Crawling Nightmares look very slightly different from their insanity-based counterparts; being just a little bit darker and having a "stitched-together" appearance to them.

Edited by Ryusuta

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Klei added a ton of animations to a tiny little mob that you RARELY EVER SEE…

why??

like they have hiding, fleeing, & antenna rubbing animations..

They're reskin edits of the Pebble Crabs from the Gorge, they had a lot of animations that already existed to work with!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

meanwhile im sitting there like: Why do these things only exist on this one tiny little island that’s hard as heck to even find?!

You can bring them to the mainland

Moon hail almost ruins that

4 hours ago, Cockroach Lily said:

The rhythm that plays with two chorusbox circuits installed.

Something tells me we are going to get more slots for circuit boards when wx skilltree drops.
Cant wait to see how this one developes alongside it!

On 1/14/2024 at 10:06 PM, grm9 said:

Stand nearby a codex umbra on the ground and wait

Am I being pranked? :D I stood next to Codex Umbra for half a day and saw Maxwell dig his ear, straighten his shirt, kick the ground, and adjust his gloves, and that's it.

edit: OK I just had way too high expectations.

Edited by MA7xGE
am smart now