The new art!

newart.png.df8fb3dbe4ce032c2aad4ea055a6843c.png

These are the new skins and icons! Utterly gorgeous.

Huge props to the team for making this happen, I can relax since these were some of my biggest gripes.
The Ashley art is wonderful, and I love the new icons. Maybe they can be shaded and given just a tad bit of shine for that metallic look, but I love how they came out.

The last thing I'd like to see dashed up is the Ember Art, now. And for me, that's it! These icons and the Embers were my main concerns art wise.
f_000.png.461f15f8c998e21ce75e598b8d6deea1.pngv_000.png.bcef63bc9b430077210d0d27155d0e44.png
Mechanic wise I think there's some areas that could be picked up a bit, but that's for another topic.
Many thanks!

1 minute ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I definitely wouldn't get my hopes up for that but it'd be cool!

Considering the other characters got skins for their personal constructs, at least either a lighter or a stuffie seems likely, and there's room for both considering what the others had.

And yeah, the lunar filling fixes Ashley's V split

14 hours ago, -Variant said:

newart.png.df8fb3dbe4ce032c2aad4ea055a6843c.png

These are the new skins and icons! Utterly gorgeous.

Huge props to the team for making this happen, I can relax since these were some of my biggest gripes.
The Ashley art is wonderful, and I love the new icons. Maybe they can be shaded and given just a tad bit of shine for that metallic look, but I love how they came out.

The last thing I'd like to see dashed up is the Ember Art, now. And for me, that's it! These icons and the Embers were my main concerns art wise.
f_000.png.461f15f8c998e21ce75e598b8d6deea1.pngv_000.png.bcef63bc9b430077210d0d27155d0e44.png
Mechanic wise I think there's some areas that could be picked up a bit, but that's for another topic.
Many thanks!

I love the new art. Ashly looks so good with the special effects.

12 hours ago, cropo said:

God the Ashley skins look so good.

Really hope Willow gets a new lighter if this update introduces a new skin set and possibly a third doll skin.

Seriously might just go shadow purely for the Bernie cosmetic/

They should add freddy fazbear. 

13 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Considering the other characters got skins for their personal constructs, at least either a lighter or a stuffie seems likely, and there's room for both considering what the others had.

I don't doubt she'll get a lighter skin, but it's also not really guaranteed that each character item gets a skin since Lucy didn't get one last update.

The main reason I won't get my hopes up though is because a new Bernie skin would mean making sprites for practically 4 different creatures (even if 3 share very similar designs)

Archived