Wisteria's art :>

[MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] SPEAKING OF CRUELLA:

One of the RP blogs for Maxwell replied with how dapper he looked in my last drawing.

So I did a thing.

Posted Image

[B]Wisteria-the-herbalist[/B]: This one? Dapper indeed.[B]askthepuppetmaster:[/B] ...You are pushing yourself so very close to the edge.

I'm sorry.

I'm not sorry. Not even a little.

Kind of reminds me of Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmatians or Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-85MdqvHqQ0s/UA1yJb3b3dI/AAAAAAAACTQ/XY8v5RVdKfI/s1600/cruella.png

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110726005339/villainstournament/images/d/df/300px-Yzma.jpg

I DID A THING.

oh! And a request by [MENTION=10371]Green[/MENTION], I believe: Wisteria X Wilson. He's teaching her to slow dance! And she's horrible at it.

Posted Image
Your character is very prone to blushing, isn't she? Cute ;)

I recently drew Wisteria myself! It's very gruff at the moment and her head is very large compared to the body, It was kind of intentional though as I often think the face/head is the most important feature. Although I added and edited a few things such as her collar has a flowery ring around also her Sleeves are longer and her face is rather different. post-8473-13764592752537_thumb.jpgI suppose I wouldn't call her Wisteria exactly maybe something like Wisteria 0.0 Being she inferior XD.I also drew a Wendypost-8473-13764592752831_thumb.jpgP.s I haven't attempted using the same program as you yet. These ones were just hand drawn in my spare time.

Edited by AnEmptyDream

Phew! Sorry all! [MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] , I'll try to get some wickerbottom sketches for ya today! :>

So I was fiddling around yesterday before work and with the help of a few very awesome mod tools, I managed to do this!

Posted Image

Sadly there's no way to just implement her as a new character yet that I know of, but I feel accomplished. :') I'm going to try my hand at a sprite sheet for her today.

Phew! Sorry all! [MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] , I'll try to get some wickerbottom sketches for ya today! :>

So I was fiddling around yesterday before work and with the help of a few very awesome mod tools, I managed to do this!

Posted Image

Sadly there's no way to just implement her as a new character yet that I know of, but I feel accomplished. :') I'm going to try my hand at a sprite sheet for her today.

Thank you muchly!

SUCCESS!

Posted Image

I just can't get the sound working. :c

Awesome! Yeah, getting the sound to work is hard, you will have to extract all the soundfiles from the songbank somehow, place your character's folder there and then try to put it all back together... I don't even want to get to it... Yet.