Wisteria's art :>

Hello, everyone~! I am Wisteria, although most people who are familiar with me on tumblr know me as Prismahays.

I draw stuff. I thought I would share and I hope you guys like it. :')

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you would like to see anything in particular, please let me know. :'D I'd love to draw for you!

• Like 3

[MENTION=26052]Wisteria[/MENTION] Cute drawing and welcome to the forums :D. If you're offering to draw then my request would be to draw your character with a red hood on and being chased by a big bad hound or werepig. Please and many thanks in advance ;)

[MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION] Awww, thank you! ;v; I'm happy to be here! You guys are such a friendly bunch. [MENTION=14041]Warden[/MENTION] PFFFT Oh my goodness. I can do that, haha! And thanks for the welcome! [MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] Mushrooms are fun for everyone! Except for the part where they really, really aren't.It's nice to meet you all! :)

Anything mushroom related is okay with you >.> You're like the sirmentlegen of mushrooms, except less of a troll. :p

I'll take that as a compliment...for now

And it's good to have an interest, something for people to know you by. I like mushrooms and when people mention mushrooms it interests me...

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forums,

and really good art! ^^

Mushroom is the new Bacon!

I don't want it to go THAT overboard truth be told.

I don't want it to go THAT overboard truth be told.

This honors you!

If you would like to see anything in particular, please let me know. :'D I'd love to draw for you!

How about Wisteria and Wickerbottom or Wilson examine something? Mushroom or plant or animal. Also I would love to see more Wisteria in general!

Yeah, it's nice to meet you too! If you have any questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM me.No.(Subtle welcoming, cough cough.http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?6357-BACON-THREAD!!-For-all-you-re-bacon-needs)

Snob, you know I don't want it to come to that!It's my hobby, and I like to keep it small; a little in joke... not a forum take over!

LOL You guys are an amazing bunch. Never stop. ♥ [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] Sure thing! :D I'll get on that~Oh, and does anyone know how I can get an icon uploaded? It's fighting me tooth and nail. :(

It's my hobby, and I like to keep it small; a little in joke... not a forum take over!

Oh, sorry. It's just that our church needs to remain dominant.Oh, Wisteria, you're doing requests right? Prepare.