Crystaleyezer art nitpick

Super minor thing, but this has been bugging me.

Is there any chance we could get the art of the eye to more closely resemble the other Deerclops eyes' in the game?
The old and new ones can be seen here.
image.thumb.png.98818699be87f37ec4f2b05a6ffe23a2.png
image.thumb.png.05dc4559cb36d368fbc42d08a7f505e2.png

Below is a wonderful artist's rendition. 

Spoiler

image.png?ex=6531c752&is=651f5252&hm=82cb0cf9be16bea98f49fb431db780888328f85bfb96003a3ca3c6da30937815&

I noticed that the eyeball on the Crystaleyezer was very close to the moonlens, maybe they planned to allow player put moonlens on it.

I wish it really existed, even if it didn't offer unique real functionality, just like we can stick any magic staff in the moon stone.

5 hours ago, -Variant said:

A friend just pointed out that the eyeball itself actually is just a recolored Moonlens.

image.png.d68c76cff338b53cfc18acccf5e2b036.png

The lineart used is the same on both of them, their prefab name for both is named 'Sentryward' as well!

That would explain it

9 hours ago, Cassielu said:

I noticed that the eyeball on the Crystaleyezer was very close to the moonlens, maybe they planned to allow player put moonlens on it.

I wish it really existed, even if it didn't offer unique real functionality, just like we can stick any magic staff in the moon stone.

Maybe it was originally planned to allow you to put in different moonlens for different effects? Blue moonlens would be how it is now, red makes the surrounding area like Summer, the rest could have some quirky utility

maybe green would make rain fall within the area, orange could collect items within the area to be stored in it's chest, things like that. Also explains why it marks the map.

2 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Maybe it was originally planned to allow you to put in different moonlens for different effects? Blue moonlens would be how it is now, red makes the surrounding area like Summer, the rest could have some quirky utility

maybe green would make rain fall within the area, orange could collect items within the area to be stored in it's chest, things like that. Also explains why it marks the map.

Or it might have just been a copy of the ocuvigil 

Archived