Warly should start with, or be able to upgrade bearger fridge to contain ingredients.

Warly should be able to upgrade the bearger fridge, making it only accessible to him, so that it can hold all foods inside of it rather than crock pot dishes.

An alternative would be he should start with his own ''Chef pack" that functions identical to the Bearger fridge, but it only contains what the salt-lick could contain.

This would complete the theme of Warly being a ''Mobile kitchen"

10 minutes ago, Golden Daemon said:

imagine if walter players demanded that walter should have the howlitzer as an starting item and make it only usable by walter. since it goes by the theme of walter being a ranged character.

Does this seem wrong to you?

Walter is quite questionable as a ranged combat character as for now, new epic dart is like the final punch in kidz guts.

Im really curious how Walters skill tree will look like, a new planar rounds or buff to existing ones is expected. Or perhaps shadow/lunar slingshot?

8 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Walter is quite questionable as a ranged combat character as for now, new epic dart is like the final punch in kidz guts.

Im really curious how Walters skill tree will look like, a new planar rounds or buff to existing ones is expected. Or perhaps shadow/lunar slingshot?

I agree that Walter’s kit currently exists in a somewhat peculiar state.

However, in terms of rectifying this, i would prefer to see changes to Walter’s personal kit to allow for new unique mechanics that bring new possibilities into the game, rather than granting him exclusive rights to all ranged damage within the game.

1 hour ago, Golden Daemon said:

imagine if walter players demanded that walter should have the howlitzer as an starting item and make it only usable by walter. since it goes by the theme of walter being a ranged character.

Seems incomparable to me, one is combat the other is storage. 

Obviously if it was a starter item, the spoilage rate would have to be significantly nerfed. Alternatively, as I stated in OP, allow him to upgrade the current bearger fridge to store ingredients.

It just makes sense for him to be able to do this in some way.

1 minute ago, SuperDonuts said:

I prefer the idea to change chef pouch into a very cheap version of this item.

Yeah, something like that. It'd be perfect, but I think it should only hold ingredients and not crock pot dishes.

3 hours ago, Golden Daemon said:

Walter's really in a rough spot in multiple areas ranged combat included really with most of his best perks being given as items...

i think a better example would be having wormwood start with a celestial crown, since he has a lunar alliance 

7 minutes ago, lenship2 said:

i think a better example would be having wormwood start with a celestial crown, since he has a lunar alliance 

Lol what, storing food in a mini fridge as a cook whose kit is based on portable kitchenry is comparable to an infinite lightsource and dps increase? Come on guys, enough of this.

1 minute ago, cropo said:

Lol what, storing food in a mini fridge as a cook whose kit is based on portable kitchenry is comparable to an infinite lightsource and dps increase? Come on guys, enough of this.

i do agree that warly should have better access to foods with a cheaper version of a mini-fridge, but i dont think it should be near the power that the bearger fridge possesses.

19 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Walter's really in a rough spot in multiple areas ranged combat included really with most of his best perks being given as items...

Walters kit being a mess does not equate having exclusive rights to boss drops.

As i have said before:

However, in terms of rectifying this, i would prefer to see changes to Walter’s personal kit to allow for new unique mechanics that bring new possibilities into the game, rather than granting him exclusive rights to all ranged damage within the game.

14 minutes ago, lenship2 said:

i do agree that warly should have better access to foods with a cheaper version of a mini-fridge, but i dont think it should be near the power that the bearger fridge possesses.

Yeah I'm not saying it should have the exact same stats as the bearfridge if it would be a starter item. It should definitely be much weaker.

Or, again, allow him to upgrade the existing bear fridge into an exclusive item for himself that lets it store any food.

2 hours ago, Golden Daemon said:

Walters kit being a mess does not equate having exclusive rights to boss drops.

As i have said before

Not at all what I was saying also his kit isn't a mess that's just people hating on him for not being strong. What I was referring to is beefalo being a better Woby, new dark armor being a better version of his insanity aura immunity perk, and howlitzer removing the reason to use the slingshot at all alongside the other increasing ranged options his most useful perks are something the entire cast can access which isn't new for some characters but it's usually not better than the character's version.

As I've said in the past Walter's perks fall in line with the rest of the casts designs unless Wolfgang is the standard as he's the only simple one at this point everything Walter has ties into each other the problem people have is his perks not being very strong while having very impactful downsides.

2 hours ago, Golden Daemon said:

I think that's beyond the scope of a skill tree besides the slingshot is what most not all play Walter for it's like saying Wanda players should just suck it up when it comes to the current state of the alarming clock. I'm not saying Walter should start with the howlitzer though as it'd be weird for him to depart from his signature weapon to begin with.

Ignore the below part unrelated to you.

Spoiler

(I didn't say all don't jump down my throat about the most pick him for the slingshot part you know who)

8 hours ago, cropo said:

An alternative would be he should start with his own ''Chef pack" that functions identical to the Bearger fridge, but it only contains what the salt-lick could contain.

What if they made that Waly could craft his chef pouch from SW, it would be a cheaper version of the insulated pack(that is a boss drop), and since he is the chef character It would make sense!

I think Walter should have a skill tree that buffs and improves all ranged combat not just the slingshot so that early to mid game his slingshot is better then when you do get a howlitzer it's even stronger on him than others. 

Slingshot would be better and compared to other characters howlitzer would be better for him also. Bam solves all problems.

Other than slingshot still becoming obsolete at some point.. but hey it being improved as well as other ranged weapons hopefully would mean it's still useful for its ammo that has special effects.

19 hours ago, Valase said:

What if they made that Waly could craft his chef pouch from SW, it would be a cheaper version of the insulated pack(that is a boss drop), and since he is the chef character It would make sense!

He already can, although it's two slots smaller than it is in SW.

Archived