Leave some of the Infused Moon Shards on the floor during Lunar Hail

It would've been quite obvious for me. The (currently) third most tedious Lunar ingredient to get (with the Restrained Stating being the second most tedious and Spark Ark being the most tedious by far (an entire year for one of three craftables, including equipment??)) is falling from the sky and we can't pick it up? Sure, it may be a fragile material, but so should be the gems from the Earthquakes, and I want those Brightshade Bombs without having to go through the Lunar Storms a second time, gosh darn it!

As for the regular Moon Shards, as soon as you've beaten the Celestial Champion there's enough Moon Glass to place statues 'till the Vargphants come home since there's no Moon Shard sink yet, so I don't see the need for that.

4 minutes ago, bloopah said:

As for the regular Moon Shards, as soon as you've beaten the Celestial Champion there's enough Moon Glass to place statues 'till the Vargphants come home since there's no Moon Shard sink yet, so I don't see the need for that.

Between hot springs, moon dials, moonstorms, grotto and CC moon glass is overly abundant to the point of almost being silly. It needs a sink badly, I've already swapped to moon glass axes almost exclusively over golden ones and I use a fair few glass cutters too and the stuff still piles up in my storage.

What I'd really like is being able to charge moon glass on lightning rods charged by electricity.

1 hour ago, GelatinousCube said:

Between hot springs, moon dials, moonstorms, grotto and CC moon glass is overly abundant to the point of almost being silly. It needs a sink badly, I've already swapped to moon glass axes almost exclusively over golden ones and I use a fair few glass cutters too and the stuff still piles up in my storage.

What I'd really like is being able to charge moon glass on lightning rods charged by electricity.

I just use them on all of my sculptures, but I still haven't got rid of the moon glass from one CC fight.

I would agree with this if Infused Moon Glass had more uses, for currently it only is used to summon CC and make Brightshade bombs (not counting Wilson's crafts). I feel like it would just accumulate around the world causing more clutter, like regular moon glass already has.

3 hours ago, bloopah said:

I want those Brightshade Bombs without having to go through the Lunar Storms a second time

Is there an actual reason why Brightshade Bombs need Infused Moon Glass? When this change was made it seemed like an arbitrary way of making Brightshade Bombs harder to get which isn't really neccessary for they are very niche, sort of weak after everything else could get repaired by repair kits, and it looks extremely odd since this is the only Brightshade gear to require Infused Moon Glass.

Please no. It's already possible to collect all the charged moon glass and gleams needed for CC (and then some) throughout the course of doing the wagstaff event 3x during a moonstorm. This change is just going to give a chore of cleaning up moon glass cluttering everything.

33 minutes ago, yvvt0379 said:

A lazy forager will solve the problem.

How often are you willing to go around your world acting as its janitor, hmm?

Between seeds turning into rot, lunar rifts uprooting like a 10x10 area once a season and the potential hail glass, you might as well get yourself a broom and a key ring

On 10/5/2023 at 7:18 AM, yvvt0379 said:

A lazy forager will solve the problem.

What if you could 'catch' the ones that would hit you in the head if you wore a lazy forager? All the others would destroy themselves when hitting the ground as they do now?

Archived