Any news regarding Soft Spots?

BezKa

There was a mention that if the soft spots plushies are successful enough, we might see more designs in the future. I'm curious if there's any info about that? I think the Worb was a huge hit among fans (I still find fanart of him getting squished) and I personally would love other Klei characters (like dupes <3) join the group on the shelf.

Thanks for the merch, I love every single one I got.

Hey @BezKa - Glad you like them! We're happy with how they turned out too. 

We're definitely thinking doing another round, but these things can take a while. 

Any particular characters or dupes you're interested in? We're happy to hear suggestions. =)

16 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Any particular characters or dupes you're interested in? We're happy to hear suggestions. =)

Do I have suggestions! Sorry if this ends up rambly, I'm just so excited!

First and foremost, since we got a Sal plushie (:love_heart:) it'd be fantastic if we got Kalandra or Oolo! I'm just bursting at the idea of Sal and Kalandra reunion, after all this time... And Oolo with her charged disc would look awesome, though her headshape might be hard to make... Same with Smith, but I'm sure something can be figured out :)

As for dupes, Ada! With a slickster she can hold in her hand! That'd be just so so cute! And Jean would have such funny hair as a plushie! Pei is definitely a stand-out design wise, but one of my absolute favourites are Devon and Amari. They always end up in my colonies super early, and not even on purpose. I have a heh, soft spot for them.

Woodie with Lucy is a no-brainer! Though a Beaver soft spot would be just- can't even think! Wigfrid with a battle spear sounds exciting, but also because of her braids! Warly with a spatula would also be an instant win in my book <3 I also know a bunch of people who would love Maxwell ( myself included >:) ) (A secret final option... Charlie...)

Cyborca. That'd be so funny.

That's all I can think of right now but to be fair I love all Klei characters, and would love to see any of them as a plush.

Thank you for a response, I'm very happy Soft Spots have been a success- the hand holding and accessories magnets were a fantastic idea and I'd love to have a long, long chain of the characters from my beloved games. No matter how much time it takes :D

Archived