[Game Update] - 569068

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Fixed Merms not defending nearby Wurt players who are under attack.
  • Fixed the Void Set not losing its amplified damage bonus when getting hit.
  • Fixed a crash with a Fire Dart hitting Wormwood’s summons.
  • Fixed Wolfgang losing collision when being hit while on a Mighty Gym.
  • Fixed a case where the Mighty Gym goes invisible when skinned.
  • Fixed players wearing the Void Cowl hat and having their head go invisible for a frame while mining.
  • Fixed an engine crash related to boats hitting a burnt tree.
  • Fixed inventory items in the held cursor having their stacks removed when using the Celestial Portal.
  • Fixed two crashes related to the Turf-Raiser Helm.

View full update

• Like 33
  • Thanks 3
  • Big Ups 3
  • GL Happy 1

17 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed Merms not defending nearby Wurt players who are under attack

This was a bug? This whole time I thought it was some weird attempt at balance lmao. That's actually really nice to see fixed, it always felt so out of place having merms watch a literal child of their species get beaten up. Thanks for this :wilson_love:

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Big Ups 1

Just now, Masked Koopa said:

This was a bug? This whole time I thought it was some weird attempt at balance lmao. That's actually really nice to see fixed, it always felt so out of place having merms watch a literal child of their species get beaten up. Thanks for this :wilson_love:

I don't think it was always a bug but I imagine back when they changed merms to be more caring about when others not belonging to their home get hurt they meant to include Wurt in that.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Fixed Merms not defending nearby Wurt players who are under attack.

@JesseB_Klei  Thank you very much for the correction!!All Wurt players appreciate it (ノ^ヮ^)ノ:・゚♡

·:*¨༺ ☆ ༻¨*:· 

Tell me, can you change another "bug" in Wurt? this happens when you try to feed an already tamed merms, it starts running away from you too fast . Because of what it is almost impossible to re-feed merm, and the more hungry it is, the faster it runs away from you:wilson_worried:

Edited by Creatorofswamps
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Creatorofswamps said:

Tell me, can you change another "bug" in Wurt? this happens when you try to feed an already tamed merms, it starts running away from you too fast . Because of what it is almost impossible to re-feed merm, and the more hungry it is, the faster it runs away from you:wilson_worried:

Post them in bug tracker and hope they are bug. To be fair, pig instantly standstill and wait for you when you click feed on them.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Lol I wonder if you guys saw my suggestion of adding this "feature" as a skill. 

I called it "next of kin": Which was basically merms defending Wurt when she got hit cause this has always bothered me since forever.

I'm glad that in the end it was added without the skill. There will be more room for other ideas)

• GL Happy 1

Hello @JesseB_Klei, the version returned by the steamcmd api ( https://api.steamcmd.net/v1/info/343050 ) public/release buildid is still 11897995, despite it should be 11948519 post-update. Is this normal ? This is the first time I've seen this happen in months, maybe more

Some auto-update scripts rely on this api to keep their Dedicated Servers up to date, but since the buildid was not updated, no script using this method was triggered and the update had to be done manually

Edited by b l a n k
  • Like 1

• Developer
40 minutes ago, b l a n k said:

Hello @JesseB_Klei, the version returned by the steamcmd api ( https://api.steamcmd.net/v1/info/343050 ) public/release buildid is still 11897995, despite it should be 11948519 post-update. Is this normal ? This is the first time I've seen this happen in months, maybe more

Some auto-update scripts rely on this api to keep their Dedicated Servers up to date, but since the buildid was not updated, no script using this method was triggered and the update had to be done manually

This website is a third party service and not done by Valve Corporation I do not know what method they are using that is not working here but the other third party website steam db is showing the correct build of 11948568 for the game client and 11948519 for the dedicated server.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

This website is a third party service and not done by Valve Corporation I do not know what method they are using that is not working here but the other third party website steam db is showing the correct build of 11948568 for the game client and 11948519 for the dedicated server.

Alright, thanks a lot for your answer and your time!

Edited by b l a n k
  • Like 1
  • Health 1