Revised Webber skill tree suggestions also Klei I don’t care about credit add or take inspiration from any of my suggestions as you please all I ask is you take them into consideration+Fan ideas welcome(great place to use to make everyone happy)

10 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

Would this expansion also effect normal dens in some way also what  different values would they offer 

Regular spider queen wouldn’t be different, she would be like a beefalo that has more health, more damage, but much slower, and wouldn’t heal over time like beefalo(that’s what nurses are for). 

Cave dens would have even less speed, and less damage, but would make up for it with a highest health pool out of all of them and has on board storage of 12 slots. 

shattered would be comparably to normal SP but if at the right distance from the target it would bite the ground unleashing a wave of spikes, dealing less damage than a normal attack but having area damage. 

water skeeters could walk on water, be smaller and faster than normal SP, but has the least amount of health(she’s more for exploring and not a fighter).

diving depth would be fast, have a range leap, and have the highest damage in class, but tied for lowest health with the water skeeter. She’s the glass cannon.

• Like 1

Would cave spider queen be able to go in it’s shell like a turtle 

also do they have have different names or is it just (spider type) queen

also is the den decorating set expansions my queen decorating set and how do we reach the dangling depth dweller and Sea strider dens 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr.Webber said:

Would cave spider queen be able to go in it’s shell like a turtle 

also do they have have different names or is it just (spider type) queen

also is the den decorating set expansions my queen decorating set and how do we reach the dangling depth dweller and Sea strider dens 

I like that idea of cave spider retreating, it should buck you off when she reaches below like 500 health. Also I think have long spider type then queen is find because each slide is just  type then spider. I have not fully read all of your ideas so we made be having  overlap. I think that it should be an expansion to normal den decorating sets and using it on a normal nest would transform it, eventually becoming a spider queen. There is no find unique nest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Furyestdestroyr said:

I like that idea of cave spider retreating, it should buck you off when she reaches below like 500 health. Also I think have long spider type then queen is find because each slide is just  type then spider. I have not fully read all of your ideas so we made be having  overlap. I think that it should be an expansion to normal den decorating sets and using it on a normal nest would transform it, eventually becoming a spider queen. There is no find unique nest.

What do you mean retreating,slide, when you say expansion do you mean making the item better or have a item that is a better version of it and besides switcherdoodles how are we sapposed to get the new spider queens what does “There is no find unique nest.” mean

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

What do you mean retreating,slide, when you say expansion do you mean making the item better or have a item that is a better version of it and besides switcherdoodles how are we sapposed to get the new spider queens what does “There is no find unique nest.” mean

Sorry I was in a bit of rush writing that. To answer your first question, by retreating I’m meaning she tuck in the rock spider nest on her butt, like a hermit crab. By expansion I mean the ability to craft unique den decorating sets that mimic the different types of dens, a different set for each type. We would find and or put down a normal spider nest, we would then apply the unique den decorating set, it would then transform the nest into a tier one version of the respective nest type. It then would grow into a tier three and then after some time. A spider queen of the unique type would come out. You could then feed it monster meat and ride it or something. By “there is no need to find unique nest”, I meant that there isn’t a need to go to a water skeeter nest or a shattered spider nest to get your spider queen, you could just transform a regular nest into one of the unique nest at your base.

• Like 1

how bout this instead:
you unlock the ability to befriend queens but  sense having them as a faction is unrealistically overpowered I’m thinking a beefalo sort of thing able to use it on any queen as long as you feed it the proper amount of meat or if in a den put meat in it like how wurt put materials in the DIY royalty kit to tame it before you feed it put the queen decorating set (a den decorating set but doesn’t stop the growth timer) to bond it to you (like a beefalo bell) once tamed upon feeding spider queens meat Webber gets  spider eggs/webs and possibly even sleeping nurse spiders (Next parts of skill from @Furyestdestroyr)   

Regular spider queen wouldn’t be different, she would be like a beefalo that has more health, more damage, but much slower, and wouldn’t heal over time like beefalo(that’s what nurses are for).  

If Klei is willing to to have multiple queen types as a part of the skill tree:    

Cave spider queen: would have even less speed, and less damage, but would make up for it with a highest health pool out of all of them and has on board storage of 12 slots.    
it would buck you off when she reaches below 500 health she can tuck in to the rock spider nest on her butt, like a hermit crab

shattered spider queen: would be comparably to normal SP but if at the right distance from the target itwould bite the ground unleashing a wave of spikes, dealing less damage than a normal attack but having area damage.   

Sea strider queen: could walk on water, be smaller and faster than normal SP, but has the least amount of health(she’s more for exploring and not a fighter).   

dangling depth dweller: would be fast, have a range leap, and have the highest damage in class, but tied for lowest health with the water skeeter. She’s the glass cannon.   

(Next part is my idea) being able to switch queen types with switcherdoodles+can wear hats 

oh and do you think I should extend the alignments to them

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

how bout this instead:
you unlock the ability to befriend queens but  sense having them as a faction is unrealistically overpowered I’m thinking a beefalo sort of thing able to use it on any queen as long as you feed it the proper amount of meat or if in a den put meat in it like how wurt put materials in the DIY royalty kit to tame it before you feed it put the queen decorating set (a den decorating set but doesn’t stop the growth timer) to bond it to you (like a beefalo bell) once tamed upon feeding spider queens meat Webber gets  spider eggs/webs and possibly even sleeping nurse spiders (Next parts of skill from @Furyestdestroyr)   

Cave spider queen: would have even less speed, and less damage, but would make up for it with a highest health pool out of all of them and has on board storage of 12 slots.    
it would buck you off when she reaches below 500 health she can tuck in to the rock spider nest on her butt, like a hermit crab

shattered spider queen: would be comparably to normal SP but if at the right distance from the target itwould bite the ground unleashing a wave of spikes, dealing less damage than a normal attack but having area damage.   

Sea strider queen: could walk on water, be smaller and faster than normal SP, but has the least amount of health(she’s more for exploring and not a fighter).   

dangling depth dweller: would be fast, have a range leap, and have the highest damage in class, but tied for lowest health with the water skeeter. She’s the glass cannon.   

(Next part is my idea) being able to switch queen types with switcherdoodles+can wear hats 

oh and do you think I should extend the alignments to them

I think having the ability to apply a switch doodle to them would be a bit over powered, so maybe making it a single time thing and irreversible would help balance it. Also she should have her own switch doodles then, a meal fit for a queen, and be much more expensive that normal. I think that giving her hats shouldn’t give her any armor or bonuses, but you could do just to do it. Like I’m imagining a spider queen with a melon on her head and that’s insanely funny. I think that only the shattered SP should have allegiance. The others should stay neutral. Also just wanted to say that the reason I want all of this is because spider queen is my favorite boss, and I want her to feel more unique as spiders are one of the most diverse creatures in the game. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Furyestdestroyr said:

I think having the ability to apply a switch doodle to them would be a bit over powered, so maybe making it a single time thing and irreversible would help balance it. Also she should have her own switch doodles then, a meal fit for a queen, and be much more expensive that normal. I think that giving her hats shouldn’t give her any armor or bonuses, but you could do just to do it. Like I’m imagining a spider queen with a melon on her head and that’s insanely funny. I think that only the shattered SP should have allegiance. The others should stay neutral. Also just wanted to say that the reason I want all of this is because spider queen is my favorite boss, and I want her to feel more unique as spiders are one of the most diverse creatures in the game. 

I suggested it to make it more simple and approach-ably utilizable   and what I meant by alinements is I  have it so when befriended spiders die they get a “second wind” so to speak as shadow/mutated/unnatural spiders so I was thinking when Applied to spider should I do anything special 

Edited by Dr.Webber
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

I suggested it to make it more simple and approach-ably utilizable   and what I meant by alinements is I  have it so when befriended spiders die they get a “second wind” so to speak as shadow/mutated/unnatural spiders so I was thinking when Applied to spider should I do anything special 

No

Do you think I should change the name of the shadow spiders to dark spiders

On 1/12/2024 at 3:31 PM, Furyestdestroyr said:

No

Oh hey do you think befriended spider queens are something to die eventually  like normal spiders or a more permanent  Mount  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

Do you think I should change the name of the shadow spiders to dark spiders

Oh hey do you think befriended spider queens are something to die eventually  like normal spiders or a more permanent  Mount  

Maybe a more grotesque name like “mutilated” or “altered” spider would be good. If you don’t like those then I think dark spiders are fine. I think that a spider queen mount should be more permanent, to make her feel more powerful. Though that brings up the discussion of balancing. I think that a one spider queen follower limit should be put in place to make her not only more fair, but also feel special. I also think that they should be nameable, as they still are a pet. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Furyestdestroyr said:

Maybe a more grotesque name like “mutilated” or “altered” spider would be good. If you don’t like those then I think dark spiders are fine. I think that a spider queen mount should be more permanent, to make her feel more powerful. Though that brings up the discussion of balancing. I think that a one spider queen follower limit should be put in place to make her not only more fair, but also feel special. I also think that they should be nameable, as they still are a pet. 

If you want it to be a permanent thing we’ll have to figure out a way to have them turn in to a mount version of my alignment spiders so if you have any ideas let me know but I might have to rethink some stuff 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

If you want it to be a permanent thing we’ll have to figure out a way to have them turn in to a mount version of my alignment spiders so if you have any ideas let me know but I might have to rethink some stuff 

I think that it might be good to go back and focused on some of your ideas more as you do have a lot of interesting ideas. But focusing on specifics could help the overarching idea of a Webber skill tree come together more cohesively.

It would also help make it more concise and understandable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Furyestdestroyr said:

I think that it might be good to go back and focused on some of your ideas more as you do have a lot of interesting ideas. But focusing on specifics could help the overarching idea of a Webber skill tree come together more cohesively.

It would also help make it more concise and understandable 

Any thing  Pacific yo think I should Focus on 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

Any thing  Pacific yo think I should Focus on 

First I think that you should settle on what shape you want the skill tree to look like, then decide on how many options you will have and how they build into each other. Then decide which skills are good additions and how they upgrade, and then add up to what makes sense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Furyestdestroyr said:

First I think that you should settle on what shape you want the skill tree to look like, then decide on how many options you will have and how they build into each other. Then decide which skills are good additions and how they upgrade, and then add up to what makes sense.

Whats max number of skills should I have

• Like 1

How’s this: 

Spider:

•  Make decorated dens  not break when attacked and spiders in the  Bedazzled range only attack attackers
  • by applying a den decorating set to your beard there will be a portable range that all spiders with in it will become bedazzled spiders  this would be useful for when you and your none webber friends are traveling though an area that is densely packed with spiders dens and if that to op maybe a smaller range the normal decorated dens
  • Direct able spiders including teaching spiders how to “chop/mine” and  eat yucuse snot and teach spiders how to be more helpful(inspired by @JJ0264)                                                       

All: automatically use the fire pump/Ice Flingomatic to put out dangerous fires,gather materials to keep the light from going out,when Using the Webby whistle on a boat spiders can put the sails down and up             

Base:will periodically give you silk,takes care of them self so upon death everything is preserved(all loot is 100% guaranteed)more effective the more you have      

Baby beard: can you turn into baby Warriors, can jump on to enemies to  cause more damage over time  more effective the more you have out          

Warrior:can jump on to enemies to  cause more damage over time, can Guard your stuff+players/mobs from those who would steal it more effective the more you have                         

Nurse:built in booster shot,can point in one direction for a larger range more effective the more you have                                 

Shattered:can focus there spikes in to into one bigger homed spike, can make and aoe knock back lunar energy attack more effective the more you have 

Strider: will catch fish for you,when on boat the will push it in the directions your steering more effective the more you have 

Cave:can use its fourth pair of legs to stab enemies when in the shell,can protect the rest of the the group by blocking the enemies attack with there shell more effective the more you have 

Spitter:can be picked up and used to shoot stuff, will gather behind  befriended cave Spiders using them as a ballistic shield more effective the more you have 

Dweller:can tend to mushrooms for more production, can use the high up living quarters the help you make  the caves more effective the more you have

• cutters(name open for change) made  from 2 razors and some webs and are used to remove webbing from tiles dropping two or more silk
  • spreading ground webs by placing  2 webs (or more if you see fit) on the ground like turf

• increase in stats of healing glop(12 hp for Webber, 120 hp Spiders pulled from @JJ0264)
  • partial night vision  (sense spiders walk around at night) only silhouettes  not enough to not be attacked by Charlie but enough to  see where your going

• Itsy-bitsy spiders:what if they reuse the baby spiders from the forge and it is the silk beard equivalent of Wilson’s beard  inventory where they full up the beard inventory and they would have the same mechanics as in the forge but instead of going to sleep when Webber dies they each could only be outside the beard for so long after that they return to the beard and nap and they’ll need to charge back up before using them again so you decide if,when,and how many you takeout at a time  and if you die or shave they just go back in to the beard pocket dimension also depending on what beard skin you have on will determine what they look like  they would look like tiny versions of what spiders from a den that has a queen that looks like that beards respective Webber skin and if they don’t just appear once you to grow your beard you would just apply a spider eggs item to your beard and your beard gets 13 more slots with 12-20 second cool down until you can spawn the next one + give Webber the ability to wrap his beard around himself to make a Pseudo spider den Obviously lease restoration then normal/decorated dens it’s not really meant to be frequent thing just something to give that edge every once and a while
  • when you plant your self as a sudo den you spawn that Webbing Wickerbottom spawns with Overcoming Arachnophobia around you (color of Webbing will change based on beard)
  • spiders in inventory will  kill and eat what ever steps on the webbing if there not Allies of any kind(in pvp players aren’t allies but domesticated beefalo/beefalo tied to bells and followers both recruited an item tied are pve that plus players are) when low on freshness/hunger it adds to there freshness/hunger if not it  carries  it into the sudo den and feeds you                                                

• Head shed: spider queens feel so comfortable around you that they  throws out there molted head caps(spider hats) for you after replanting themselves near you
  • Head space:This is an edit of @DarkMatter1502’s idea I’m thinking a craft for a living spiderhat that gives you the different spider types powers consisting of a spiderhat and a life giving amulet  i’d make it one craft and make the item spoilable but replenish able like critters in you innovatory and to change the spider type just feed it a switcherdoodle    And you don’t lose sanity from it and if you put one using a switcherdoodle on a spider you can double up switcherdoodles I call it a motherly head cap.                            Warrior: like frog Webber and the armor of a foot ball helmet                                   Cave: a  snurtle shell but  on your head and +400 hp.                                      Spitter: you can spit niter of like a fling shot by eating niter and  cools over time Depth dweller:like frog Webber with as smaller range and can call down a Depth dweller on silk when on Depth dweller webbing or near a webbed mushtree to go to a random  Depth dweller webbing or near a webbed mushtree (similar to woodie’s goose thing) Shattered: when  a distance from the enemy that you are targeting you will occasionally use a Crystal attack by stomping on the ground and it will drop moon shards                                          Nurse: 2x range on healing glop and you get 15 health from both healing glop and nurses spiders instead of 8 (22.5 hp for Webber, 225 hp Spiders Factoring in @JJ0264’s skill).                                   Sea strider: buoyancy(Little to no effect when sinking) and less wetness 

Human:

• farm like Webber does in the gorge and learn more from the gardeneer hat
  • waters more efficiently(you get more uses out of a watering can) and learn how to make mulch  with logs (greatly reduces chances of weeds, holds water longer and releases nutrients as it degrades over time when applied to farm tile don’t apply to wet farm tiles in winter or crop growth will slow)
  • found family: family veritable no longer matters as long as other plants are around 

• learn to milk volt goats and calm charged volt goats by feeding them Wobsters, bananas,meat,Burch nuts, pomegranates,eggs, Asparagus, pumpkin seeds 
  • learn how to sneak up on Eucus and sheer her at the cost of a higher percentage of your razor durability

• Learn how not to disturb bugs.
  • being able to catch bugs with his bare hands as if it was a net

• friendly fruit flies can  planet seeds now when Webber has Friendly Fruit Fly Fruit in his inventory and you can use a royal jelly to temporarily turn your friendly fruit fly in to a lord of the friendly fruit flies and spawn 4 friendly fruit flies temporarily spawned  ones will drop the seed you gave them once friendly fruit fly  is no longer a lord

• gaining a passive sanity aura near butterflies 
  • butterflies pollinate crops and those crops produces more seeds 

• All harvest able plants are more effectively gathered      
  • You can plant light bulbs to transplant light flowers/you can plant bulbous lightbugs to transplant lightbug flowers            

Alignments:

Spider:

shadow widower :

The Queen will reward your loyalty with the kingly ability to share your power with your fallen feral friends 

upon death a befriended spider will molt into a shadow spider and over a period of day there shell will harden they will grow stronger with it (7 max)occasionally poisoned  enemies  will  drop pure horror(baby beard spiders become baby caretaker spiders as a (reference to Webber’s care for his friends and a double meaning highlighting how it takes health from enemies) with  poison like a shadow spider  but saliva that drains the enemy health until there dead and gives it to Webber and if  a spider is particularly low  it prioritizes them over Webber if Webber isn’t low,they have the mouth of a slurper and boby of a shadow spider but tiny and leaves behind Saliva that drains the enemy and shoots a healing beam to Webber or a follower spider )

you can keep  cool 20% longer in summer

Lunar araneae : 

The Cryptic founder will reward your curiosity with the kingly ability to trigger your adaptations in your fallen feral friends 

upon death a befriended spider will molt into a mutated spider and over a period of day there shell will harden they will grow stronger with it (7 max)occasionally poisoned  enemies  will  drop pure brilliance (baby beard spiders become baby caregiver spiders as a (reference to Webber’s care for his friends and a double meaning highlighting how it give health to  allies) with  poison like a Mutated spider  but saliva that drains the enemy health until there dead  and gives it to Webber and if  a spider is particularly low  it prioritizes them over Webber if Webber isn’t low,they have the mouth of a slurper and boby of a mutated spider but tiny and leaves behind Saliva that drains the enemy and shoots a healing beam to Webber or a follower spider )

you can keep  warm 20% longer in winter 

Human:

shadow reaper:

The Queen will reward your loyalty with the secret to a more powerful tool

The reaper has more range and durability when in Webber’s hand, Metheus will shift the caves to form a path way for the sun, protection from warmer seasons

lunar sower:

The Cryptic founder will reward your curiosity with the  calculation for a more precise tool

The shoevel  has more Spacing and durability when in Webber’s hand, Alter will breach the caves to form a path way for the sun, protection from colder seasons

Sudo-alignment:

The Indigestible (you) will reward your spiders with the godly ability to alternate energy fusion empowering your fallen feral friends                                                                 

Unnatural arachne:

if you choose different alignments for his two sides you gain the hypothetical “alignment” the ability it gives you is to switch your alignment by eat pure horror/brilliance mixed with cook monster meat(pure horror one looks marinated, pure brilliant looks salted) to make new item that he can eat and spawns a unnatural spider who’s exoskeleton resembles a human skull as a reference to Webbers skull (and it has tiny base skin Webber arms in place of the tiny middle leg if you go with two legs on each side for the Webber skin(and maybe the ability to help with farming by picking crop, can harvest things such as meat from drying racks/meat dishes simplified from @JJ0264))), it switch’s between the abilities of shadow/mutated  spiders based on what alignment you have you can also give them pure brilliance/horror (depending on the alignment) and they’ll fertilize with and then puke  unnaturally preserved rot(not an item just what to call the puke) functions like compost wrap and looks like purple gloomer goop(you can tell which by looking at the partial effect around them)and also a mutating/fusing ability when thrown  by Webber and hits the target shadow aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with bunnymen/beardlords and lunar aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with pigmen/werepigs and both take control of them and drains them like a slurper(baby beard spiders become baby care spiders(as a reference to the old spider care tab and Webber’s care for his friends)and do the same switch as unnatural spiders with the same look except tiny and with a slurper mouth can from a bond with a butterfly to turn it in to a Webberhopalocera(a purple butterfly that has wings shaped like spider webs) to direct it to  Pacific none pollinated crops when care spiders are in the web they fly around Webber giving him sanity and pollinating any none pollinated plants near him  (bringing ground meat too you fertilizing, and watering(you can fill them with water by hovering a water balloon over then when there in the beard getting a mosquito sack back or doing the same with a watering can but it just takes a percentage  from the water can and how they water the plot is by spitting it out)maybe)) the ability to make unnatural rifts (how it works is there’s a new interaction with spider dens it temporarily plays an animation in which Webber’s unnatural rifts opens and closes the rifts come out of the den like how shadow rifts come out of the ground or lunar one are  suspended  in the air and it allow you to travel to other dens(I’m thinking a web/shatter design slanted back) (I’m trying to decide whether the higher the stage was the larger the range or just have access to all dens I’m open to alternatives for implementing rifts )) 

with this design:

F514AAB6-C390-4598-A027-0853C9E653EE.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/17/2023 at 2:24 AM, Dr.Webber said:

C8CD3865-42D4-47BF-B7BD-18FF287D719A.thumb.webp.cdc1e77eb11e8b43cc4bb44683a566ac.webpBuilt in (very important it help bridge the gap between lore(an example of this is shown in the indigestible section of the description depicted in the picture above) and game) :

Dear Klei entertainment ever sense the webber rework came out I’ve noticed that one thing is missing and that thing is a small but noticeable sanity  drain when befriended spiders die it doesn’t even need to increase by the spider like being in range of befriended spiders dying drains not spider by spider and if that’s to much sanity loss then preferred he can gain sanity around decorated dens like how regular characters lose sanity around normal dens , grain sanity around alive befriended spiders like how regular characters lose around normal spiders, or both and you said yourself that the point of the reworks are to make the characters more like themselves so please make this change it would make a world of difference I love your game and this community and thank you(depending on whether or not there just considered recruits/expendable pack cows(in the case of beefalo) or friends this could also extend to all befriended mobs)

skill tree:

spider side:
spider care :

• you unlock the ability to befriend queens but  sense having them as a faction is unrealistically overpowered I’m thinking a beefalo sort of thing able to use it on any queen as long as you feed it the proper amount of meat or if in a den put meat in it like how wurt put materials in the DIY royalty kit to tame it before you feed it put the queen decorating set (a den decorating set but doesn’t stop the growth timer) to bond it to you (like a beefalo bell) once tamed upon feeding spider queens meat Webber gets  spider eggs/webs and possibly even sleeping nurse spiders (Next parts of skill from @Furyestdestroyr)   

dangling depth dweller queen: would be fast, have a range leap, and have the highest damage in class, but tied for lowest health with the water skeeter. She’s the glass cannon.   

(Next part is my idea) being able to switch queen types with switcherdoodle  

•  increase of spiders befriended per feeding
  • switcherdoodle crafts produce three instead of one Switcherdoodle( simplified from @JJ0264)
  • increase in stats of healing glop(12 hp for Webber, 120 hp Spiders pulled from @JJ0264)
  • cutters(name open for change) made  from 2 razors and some webs and are used to remove webbing from tiles dropping two or more silk
  • spreading ground webs by placing  2 webs (or more if you see fit) on the ground like turf
  • Direct able spiders
  • Teach spiders how to “chop/mine” and  eat yucuse snot
  • @blacknight7890 came up with an idea I re named it and changed its look but other then that it’s all there’s Learn to craft a 'Silk spindle', [like a giant wood spindle(with white string when silk is on it)] a structure that can be placed near decorated spider dens. Spiders will spin webs onto it over time, can be harvested for silk." [passive silk farming]
  • Make decorated dens  not break when attacked and spiders in the  Bedazzled range only attack attackers
  • Den Relocation: Tier 1 dens can be picked up by Webber and relocated (affects Decorated Dens + can remove and relocate the stickers)(pulled from @JJ0264)
  • Taking care of your toys:Webby Whistle: has 25 addition uses (75 uses)Shoo Box: has 5 addition uses (15 uses)( simplified from @JJ0264)
  • Friendly advice: Webber has the ability to teach spiders how to be more helpful(inspired by @JJ0264)                                                   

All: automatically use the fire pump/Ice Flingomatic to put out dangerous fires,gather materials to keep the light from going out,when Using the Webby whistle on a boat spiders can put the sails down and up                       

Base:will periodically give you silk,takes care of them self so upon death everything is preserved(all loot is 100% guaranteed)more effective the more you have      

Baby beard: can you turn into baby Warriors, can jump on to enemies to  cause more damage over time  more effective the more you have out          

Warrior:can jump on to enemies to  cause more damage over time, can Guard your stuff+players/mobs from those who would steal it more effective the more you have                         

Nurse:built in booster shot,can point in one direction for a larger range more effective the more you have                                 

Shattered:can focus there spikes in to into one bigger homed spike, can make and aoe knock back lunar energy attack more effective the more you have 

Strider: will catch fish for you,when on boat the will push it in the directions your steering more effective the more you have 

Cave:can use its fourth pair of legs to stab enemies when in the shell,can protect the rest of the the group by blocking the enemies attack with there shell more effective the more you have 

Spitter:can be picked up and used to shoot stuff, will gather behind  befriended cave Spiders using them as a ballistic shield more effective the more you have 

Dweller:can tend to mushrooms for more production, can use the high up living quarters the help you make  the caves more effective the more you have

Only if you have the alinements: 

Mutated: you can now assign viceroy spiders by give them spider eggs (looks the same as usual but with a tiny tier 1 den of the  corresponding  beard color on the back of it’s head at a slanted angle that spawns three of the corresponding beard spider variant when of use)  with a small group of spiders to go and collect resources, are those affected by poison now die four times as fast and drop four times the pure brilliance 100% of the time  more effective the more you have

Caregiver:drain lasts until dead, homing spit more effective the more you have 

Shadow: you can now assign viceroy spiders by give them spider eggs (looks the same as usual but with a tiny tier 1 den of the  corresponding  beard color on the back of it’s head at a slanted angle that spawns three of the corresponding beard spider variant when of use) with a small group of spiders to go and collect resources, are those affected by poison now die four times as fast and drop four times the pure horror 100% of the time   more effective the more you have       

Caretaker:drain lasts until dead, homing spit more effective the more you have

Unnatural: shadow/lunar charged  unnaturally  persevered rot attack work like eucus snot that damages over time if they die in there they turn into dread stone/moon rock (plus extra damage to the opposite alignment),add a viceroy spider and 2 to 5 spiders in to the unnatural portal to make a Waterworthy Web(Pirate Sloop made of ground webbing) with a spider care banner or Webber skull banner and a spider crew the that functions like a moon Quay pirate crew but you take the place of the Queen of Moon Quay(there cargo takes the place of the offering) and they don’t attack others unless they are attacked,ordered to attack,Webber attacks,Webber gets attacked  they mostly transport cargo more effective the more you have(retaines all alignment spiders abilities from this skill)

Care:unnatural portal recharges care spiders rest meter,they drain and replenish all three bars and have a shadow/lunar charged Webberhopalocera will try to drink enemy  tears obstructing there vision and the charge make them weak to there attack(plus extra damage to the opposite alignment)more effective the more you have(retaines all alignment spiders abilities from this skill)

Silk beard:

• Itsy-bitsy spiders:what if they reuse the baby spiders from the forge and it is the silk beard equivalent of Wilson’s beard  inventory where they full up the beard inventory and they would have the same mechanics as in the forge but instead of going to sleep when Webber dies they each could only be outside the beard for so long after that they return to the beard and nap and they’ll need to charge back up before using them again so you decide if,when,and how many you takeout at a time  and if you die or shave they just go back in to the beard pocket dimension also depending on what beard skin you have on will determine what they look like  they would look like tiny versions of what spiders from a den that has a queen that looks like that beards respective Webber skin and if they don’t just appear once you to grow your beard you would just apply a spider eggs item to your beard
  • by applying a den decorating set to your beard there will be a portable range that all spiders with in it will become bedazzled spiders  this would be useful for when you and your none webber friends are traveling though an area that is densely packed with spiders dens and if that to op maybe a smaller range the normal decorated dens
  • give Webber the ability to wrap his beard around himself to make a Pseudo spider den Obviously lease restoration then normal/decorated dens it’s not really meant to be frequent thing just something to give that edge every once and a while
  • when you plant your self as a sudo den you spawn that Webbing Wickerbottom spawns with Overcoming Arachnophobia around you (color of Webbing will change based on beard)
  • spiders in inventory will  kill and eat what ever steps on the webbing if there not Allies of any kind(in pvp players aren’t allies but domesticated beefalo/beefalo tied to bells and followers both recruited an item tied are pve that plus players are) when low on freshness/hunger it adds to there freshness/hunger if not it  carries  it into the sudo den and feeds you   
    (last 3 are unlocked in order)

Spider behaviors:

• the ability to sleep during the day in dens (because spiders sleep during the day)
  • What if he learns to bite like a spider where he every once in a while he will bite instead of punching 
  • partial night vision  (sense spiders walk around at night) only silhouettes  not enough to not be attacked by Charlie but enough to  see where your going
  •  After amassing enough spiders Webber will smile like a befriended spider and get a small sanity regeneration effect 
  • Rapid Growth: Webber can upgrade dens with 4 silk instead of 5 silk
  • Head shed: spider queens feel so comfortable around you that they  throws out there molted head caps(spider hats) for you after replanting themselves near you
  • Head space:This is an edit of @DarkMatter1502’s idea I’m thinking a craft for a living spiderhat that gives you the different spider types powers consisting of a spiderhat and a life giving amulet  i’d make it one craft and make the item spoilable but replenish able like critters in you innovatory and to change the spider type just feed it a switcherdoodle    And you don’t lose sanity from it and if you put one using a switcherdoodle on a spider you can double up switcherdoodles I call it a motherly head cap.
  • Warrior: like frog Webber and the armor of a foot ball helmet 
  • Cave: a  snurtle shell but  on your head and +400 hp
  • Spitter: you can spit niter of like a fling shot by eating niter and  cools over time
  • Depth dweller:like frog Webber with as smaller range and can call down a Depth dweller on silk when on Depth dweller webbing or near a webbed mushtree to go to a random  Depth dweller webbing or near a webbed mushtree (similar to woodie’s goose thing)
  • Shattered: when  a distance from the enemy that you are targeting you will occasionally use a Crystal attack by stomping on the ground and it will drop moon shards 
  • Nurse: 2x range on healing glop and you get 15 health from both healing glop and nurses spiders instead of 8 (22.5 hp for Webber, 225 hp Spiders Factoring in @JJ0264’s skill)
  • Sea strider: buoyancy(Little to no effect when sinking) and less wetness 

( head space comes after head shed connected to one another)

Alignments:

shadow:

The Queen will reward your loyalty with the kingly ability to share your power with your fallen feral friends 

shadow widower I: 

upon death a befriended spider(including queens) will molt into a shadow spider and over a period of day there shell will harden they will grow stronger with it (7 max)occasionally poisoned  enemies  will  drop pure horror(baby beard spiders become aligned spider type)

you can keep  cool 20% longer in summer and if you have the bite skill it provides the same poison effect as the shadow  spider (friendly advise will play in to it if’s picked skill)

(Alignment spiders have a similar transformation animation to horror hounds, they don’t eat  off the ground, and have  one attack, a poison bite attack both spiders types are more resistant to creatures of the same alignment and are more effective against creatures of the opposite) 

shadow widower II:

shadow spiders has 15 health shield 

you can keep  cool 40% longer in summer and (if you have the baby spider skill) your beard gets 13 more slots with 12-20 second cool down until you can spawn the next one, called  baby caretaker spiders as a (reference to Webber’s care for his friends and a double meaning highlighting how it takes health from enemies) with  poison like a shadow spider  but saliva that drains the enemy health for 9 seconds and gives it to Webber and if  a spider is particularly low  it prioritizes them over Webber if Webber isn’t low,they have the mouth of a slurper and boby of a shadow spider but tiny and leaves behind Saliva that drains the enemy and shoots a healing beam to Webber or a follower spider 

shadow widower III:

shadow spiders has +30 health shield 

you can keep   cool 60% longer in summer and if you have the pseudo den skill you sleep more efficiently in it

Lunar:

The Cryptic founder will reward your curiosity with the kingly ability to trigger your adaptations in your fallen feral friends 

Lunar araneae I: 

upon death a befriended spider(including queens) will molt into a mutated spider and over a period of day there shell will harden they will grow stronger with it (7max)occasionally poisoned  enemies  will  drop pure brilliance(baby beard spiders become aligned spider type)

you can keep  warm 20% longer in winter and if you have the bite skill it provides the same poison effect as the mutated  spider (friendly advise will play in to it if’s picked skill)

(Alignment spiders have a similar transformation animation to horror hounds, they don’t eat  off the ground, and have two attacks one attack is a poison bite attack  and the other is a poison spike attack like the shattered spiders spike attack but pure horror/brilliance instead of purple moon glass,stronger,and poisons instead of exploding both spiders types are more resistant to creatures of the same alignment and are more effective against creatures of the opposite) 

Lunar araneae II:

Mutated spiders has 15 health shield

you can keep  cool 40% longer in summer and (if you have the baby spider skill) your beard gets 13 more slots with 12-20 second cool down until you can spawn the next one, called baby caregiver spiders(reference to Webber’s care for his friends and a double meaning highlighting how it give health to  allies) with   poison like a Mutated spider  but saliva that drains the enemy health for 9 seconds and gives it to Webber and if  a spider is particularly low  it prioritizes them over Webber if Webber isn’t low, they have the mouth of a slurper  and boby of a mutated spider but tiny and leaves behind Saliva that drains the enemy and shoots a healing beam to Webber or a follower spider

Lunar araneae III:

Mutated spiders has +30 health shield

you can keep  warm 60% longer in in winter  and if you have the pseudo den skill you sleep more efficiently in it

( the reason I added a temperature peak is the mutated spider legs  description  says “a thick layer of fluff to insulate you against the cold lunar landscape and to mirror th lunar alignment I desired to have something similar to elephant hair in order to go the opposite way  ) 

human side:

Agriculture:

• farm like Webber does in the gorge
  • learn to milk volt goats
  • Healing glop now works as fertilizer 
  • Plants are benefiting more when talked to
  • waters more efficiently(you get more uses out of a watering can)
  • learn more from the gardeneer hat
  • Learn how to make the seasoned grow light with a yellow gem, a scaled furnace, and a thermal measurer it  allows you to  grow crops in the caves without  the temporary dwarf stars or the holes in the sealing that you have no control of where it is it can also be used to simulate seasons in and out of the caves depending on how much fuel you put in to power it (open for alternative building materials and should the fuel, fuel the light or just the season because the scaled furnace is already an infinite heat source so maybe that should be enough to power the actual light part)
  • Learn how to make mulch  with logs (greatly reduces chances of weeds, holds water longer and releases nutrients as it degrades over time when applied to farm tile don’t apply to wet farm tiles in winter or crop growth will slow)
  • found family: family veritable no longer matters as long as other plants are around 
  • learn how to sneak up on Eucus and sheer her at the cost of a higher percentage of your razor durability
  • plow cow: learn how to craft a plow saddle to make a perfectly spaced tiled plot along with getting rid of rubble when walking your domesticated beefalo across plot tiles
  • The reaper has more range and durability when in Webber’s hand,The shoevel  has more Spacing and durability when in Webber’s hand
  • calm charged volt goats by feeding them Wobsters, bananas,meat,Burch nuts, pomegranates,eggs, Asparagus, pumpkin seeds

Entomology:

• Learn how not to disturb bugs.
  • friendly fruit flies can  planet seeds now when Webber has Friendly Fruit Fly Fruit in his inventory 
  • More butterflies spawn when near flowers.
  • Next two ideas by @lenship2 being able to catch butterflies with his bare hands
  • gaining a passive sanity aura near butterflies

Harvesting:

• More effective berry bush/juicy berry bush/stone fruit bush gathering.
  • More effective grass/reeds/monkey tails gathering.
  • More effective Banana bush gathering.
  • More effective saplings/lunar saplings  gathering.
  • More effective lure plant gathering.
  • More effective light bulb/light bug gathering 
  • You can plant light bulbs to transplant light flowers/you can plant bulbous lightbugs to transplant lightbug flowers            
    (last 2 are unlocked in order)

Alignments:

shadow reaper:

The Queen will reward your loyalty with the secret for more yield per harvest in infected crops

• I:Get more yield per harvest by fertilizing with pure horror,what ever Webber replants has resistance for wilt,get more resources form picking stuff
  • II:Get even more yield per harvest by fertilizing with pure horror,what ever Webber replants has more resistance for wilt, butterflies pollinate crops and those crops produces more seeds
  • III:Get the most yield per harvest by fertilizing with pure horror,what ever Webber replants has even more resistance for wilt, you can use a royal jelly to temporarily turn your friendly fruit fly in to a lord of the friendly fruit flies and spawn 4 friendly fruit flies temporarily spawned  ones will drop the seed you gave them once friendly fruit fly  is no longer a lord

lunar sower:

The Cryptic founder will reward your curiosity with the  botany for more prosperous crop amounts in infused crops

• I:Plant more prosperous crop amounts by fertilizing with pure brilliance ,what ever Webber replants has resistance for frozen growth timer, get more resources form picking stuff 
  • II:Plant even more prosperous crop amounts  by fertilizing with pure brilliance ,what ever Webber replants has more resistance for frozen growth timer,butterflies pollinate crops and those crops produces more seeds 
  • III:Plant the most prosperous crop amounts  by fertilizing with pure brilliance ,what ever Webber replants has even more resistance for frozen growth timer,you can use a royal jelly to temporarily turn your friendly fruit fly in to a lord of the friendly fruit flies and spawn 4 friendly fruit flies temporarily spawned  ones will drop the seed you gave them once friendly fruit fly  is no longer a lord

(Here I did it to make parallels you know using the same power in a different way creating an invisible barrier to insulate or lock out harmful amount of sun)

Sudo-alignment:

The Indigestible (you) will reward your spiders with the godly ability to alternate energy fusion empowering your fallen feral friends                                                                 

Unnatural arachne:

if you choose different alignments for his two sides you gain the hypothetical “alignment” the ability it gives you is to switch your alignment by eat pure horror/brilliance mixed with cook monster meat(pure horror one looks marinated, pure brilliant looks salted) to make new item that he can eat and spawns a unnatural spider who’s exoskeleton resembles a human skull as a reference to Webbers skull (and it has tiny base skin Webber arms in place of the tiny middle leg if you go with two legs on each side for the Webber skin(and maybe the ability to help with farming by picking crop, can harvest things such as meat from drying racks/meat dishes simplified from @JJ0264))), it switch’s between the abilities of shadow/mutated  spiders based on what alignment you have you can also give them pure brilliance/horror (depending on the alignment) and they’ll fertilize with and then puke  unnaturally preserved rot(not an item just what to call the puke) functions like compost wrap and looks like purple gloomer goop(you can tell which by looking at the partial effect around them)and also a mutating/fusing ability when thrown  by Webber and hits the target shadow aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with bunnymen/beardlords and lunar aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with pigmen/werepigs and both take control of them and drains them like a slurper(baby beard spiders become baby care spiders(as a reference to the old spider care tab and Webber’s care for his friends)and do the same switch as unnatural spiders with the same look except tiny and with a slurper mouth can from a bond with a butterfly to turn it in to a Webberhopalocera(a purple butterfly that has wings shaped like spider webs) to direct it to  Pacific none pollinated crops when care spiders are in the web they fly around Webber giving him sanity and pollinating any none pollinated plants near him  (bringing ground meat too you fertilizing, and watering(you can fill them with water by hovering a water balloon over then when there in the beard getting a mosquito sack back or doing the same with a watering can but it just takes a percentage  from the water can and how they water the plot is by spitting it out)maybe)) the ability to make unnatural rifts (how it works is there’s a new interaction with spider dens it temporarily plays an animation in which Webber’s unnatural rifts opens and closes the rifts come out of the den like how shadow rifts come out of the ground or lunar one are  suspended  in the air and it allow you to travel to other dens(I’m thinking a web/shatter design slanted back) (I’m trying to decide whether the higher the stage was the larger the range or just have access to all dens I’m open to alternatives for implementing rifts ))

image.jpeg.c8fd694b2d80d2df880be0f0c551247a.jpeg
alinement expression inspiration:image.png.bc4488bbd25ea89bdc21f9aeae52dc6f.png

image.jpeg.99d6546bfa64814140fb600ee7430e07.jpeg

alinement expression inspiration:image.png.9e001e3ac88b49de1ddf4560ec7ec77b.png

The Skin:

the hypothetical “alignment” has a corresponding hypothetical skin based on arachnes  from Greek mythology, black and purple,maybe a shirt like a sweater or something, human parts based on human Webber ,arms are a like normal Webber but at upper   bicep  is human arm transitioning into monster arm or if your  only  giving him two Spider legs on each side then have each finger be a separate claw/spikes , queen claw/spikes that are black with red highlights  on one side and on the other side blue with white highlights , two blue big eye with white outlines the rest of eye are black with  red outlines and the mouth is that of the farm spider skin  but smiling as a  true synergy sort of situation (maybe instead of a beard have the webbing that goes around the thorax of a queen and maybe a eye like alter and the shadow equivalent of alter because Webber is the first living thing(s) we know to bin in contact with the energy that was previously just the by product of an experiment gone awry so if he can find a way to harness it to calm the discord between the forces each side picked in his body then I think they would be a spider dyad of the unnatural power and although less powerful than them I think the  the spider care symbol  would be a nice call back also it just speaks to who he is on  his torso like the widow sigh and crescent moon

image.jpeg.6272447a040bf2fc5e6786e4579d6778.jpeg

(Names of categories and levels  are up for suggestion) obviously you can change the stats and don’t have to use all of my idea but please take it in to consideration especially  the built in thing

check out other things really important to me 

Here’s a much better triumphant  Warly skin, well there’s no art of it but there is a picture of a Paris chef uniform and words to help you picture the change  

So Klei knows the alternatives

• Like 2