Revised Webber skill tree suggestions also Klei I don’t care about credit add or take inspiration from any of my suggestions as you please all I ask is you take them into consideration+Fan ideas welcome(great place to use to make everyone happy)

19 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

The reason I asked how many is I don’t want to make it something that it  wouldn’t be unrealistic for them to add it in and the only example of them allowing a character to have a mini boss loyal to them is BERNIE! and although you aloud to have   multiple Bernies you can only have one  BERNIE! 

also other then the farming hat(which the only reason why I’m not adding it is I already have a charter  Pacific  spider that would potentially take that job)no offense but they seem a bit gimmicky so do you have any others that are more job focused 

Like I said there's room to remove some skill (or adjust) but overall I'm pretty happy with it, we don't have to make spider queen loyal we can just give the healing glop healing buff nothing else. Spider Armor seems necessary (Webber gets mountains of silk and getting pig helmets just to break for all spiders is a pain) and as for some being gimmicky, spiders can't do a whole lot having 1-2 gimmicky hats seems o.k. here some more spider hats.

Wizard Spider Hat (spiders only) - applies Ice effects upon attacks/bites and death (1 Rope, 6 Silk, 1 Blue Gem) - looks like a blue wizard hat with a blue gem

Primal Spider Hat (spiders only) - spiders grow facial hair which can be shaven off for 2 silk every 3 days (1 Rope, 6 Silk, 2 Beard Hair) - looks like a spider with a hairy wig

Edited by JJ0264
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 12/29/2023 at 1:48 PM, JJ0264 said:

Like I said there's room to remove some skill (or adjust) but overall I'm pretty happy with it, we don't have to make spider queen loyal we can just give the healing glop healing buff nothing else. Spider Armor seems necessary (Webber gets mountains of silk and getting pig helmets just to break for all spiders is a pain) and as for some being gimmicky, spiders can't do a whole lot having 1-2 gimmicky hats seems o.k. here some more spider hats.

Wizard Spider Hat (spiders only) - applies Ice effects upon attacks/bites and death (1 Rope, 6 Silk, 1 Blue Gem) - looks like a blue wizard hat with a blue gem

Primal Spider Hat (spiders only) - spiders grow facial hair which can be shaven off for 2 silk every 3 days (1 Rope, 6 Silk, 2 Beard Hair) - looks like a spider with a hairy wig

How bout this 

Webber has the ability to teach spiders how to be more helpful

All: automatically use the fire pump/Ice Flingomatic to put out dangerous fires,gather materials to keep the light from going out,when   Using the Webby whistle on a boat spiders can put the sails down and up 

Warrior:can jump on to enemies to  cause more damage over time, can Guard your stuff from those who would steal it more effective the more you have

Nurse:built in booster shot,can point in one direction for a larger range more effective the more you have

Shattered:can focus there spikes in to into one bigger homed spike, can make and aoe knock back lunar energy attack more effective the more you have

Strider: will catch fish for you,when on boat the will push it in the directions your steering more effective the more you have

Cave:can use its fourth pair of legs to stab enemies when in the shell,can protect the rest of the the group by blocking the enemies attack with there shell more effective the more you have

Spitter:can be picked up and used to shoot stuff, will gather behind  befriended cave Spiders using them as a ballistic shield more effective the more you have

Dweller:can tend to mushrooms for more production, can use the high up living quarters the help you make  the caves more effective the more you have

Edited by Dr.Webber
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

10 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

- All: automatically use the fire pump/Ice Flingomatic to put out dangerous fires,gather materials to keep the light from going out,when   Using the Webby whistle on a boat spiders can put the sails down and up 

- Warrior:can jump on to enemies to  cause more damage over time, can Guard your stuff from those who would steal it more effective the more you have

- Nurse:built in booster shot,can point in one direction for a larger range more effective the more you have

- Shattered:can focus there spikes in to into one bigger homed spike, can make and aoe knock back lunar energy attack more effective the more you have

- Strider: will catch fish for you,when on boat the will push it in the directions your steering more effective the more you have

- Cave:can use its fourth pair of legs to stab enemies when in the shell,can protect the rest of the the group by blocking the enemies attack with there shell more effective the more you have

- Spitter:can be picked up and used to shoot stuff, will gather behind  befriended cave Spiders using them as a ballistic shield more effective the more you have

- Dweller:can tend to mushrooms for more production, can use the high up living quarters the help you make  the caves more effective the more you have

These's are great ideas - the smarter A.I. on Shattered/Spitters/Warriors/Cave I 100% agree, would the Warrior's be like Pikmin where they latch on targets and would the Spitters be a infinity gun machine. Next the Strider/Dweller sounds a tad niche but still gives spiders something other then just fighting (so good). Finally Nurses what's the point in one direction for? nurses have a pretty big healing range as is, and as for All I disagree because they might be more annoying like adding fuel to the fire when you don't want to (R.I.P living logs).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Warrior's be like Pikmin where they latch on targets and would the Spitters be a infinity gun machine

Warrior-I would save the pikmin stuff for the follower update and for all spider  they would do it periodically during the jump attack 

spitter-yes

5 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Finally Nurses what's the point in one direction for? nurses have a pretty big healing range as is, and as for All I disagree because they might be more annoying like adding fuel to the fire when you don't want to (R.I.P living logs)

Nurse-it so they can target  those who need it  instead of of risking them not being in range + the parts outside of the direction would add on to the range I also  structured each in a way where the second one would be better the more you have

all-the point is to make them smarter  Ornamenting  stuff with your spiders so they would only use fuel that wouldn’t be a  Detriment to use 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

@JJ0264 do you think I should give main spiders,beard spiders,shadow and mutated spiders,caretaker and caregiver spiders ,unnatural spiders,care spiders there own stuff in the skill

Usually skill tree's have 3 separate boxes (minus affinity) around total 24 skills, having 'own stuff' (which I assume is skills) for every spider including the new ones might be a bit much unless it's like brainstorming/stat changes or new spider (spider-monkey = It poops and flings it = unlocked at moon quay island)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Usually skill tree's have 3 separate boxes (minus affinity) around total 24 skills, having 'own stuff' (which I assume is skills) for every spider including the new ones might be a bit much unless it's like brainstorming/stat changes or new spider (spider-monkey = It poops and flings it = unlocked at moon quay island)

No I mean as part of the skill we were discussing 

Edited by Dr.Webber
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

No I mean as part of the skill we were discussing 

Oh...Then yeah should be good.

I still like my idea of more hat abilities since there's only really the Armor that benefits spiders.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JJ0264 said:

I still like my idea of more hat abilities since there's only really the Armor that benefits spiders.

Ya the reason I’m going wit this instead is I kept running into problems first when with your idea but then I was like that’s too many hats so then I decided to make it one hat that you add items too  make the spiders do stuff but I couldn’t think of a hat that could like good or Support the items in the items might not fit right for that skill Then I thought of just doing the hearts but the different spiders have different abilities but again the hat didn’t look good so then I thought we could feed them mushrooms to make them smarter, like that stoned ape theory But I couldn’t figure out what mushroom to use and then I thought what about web blue mushrooms from web for blue mushtrees but then I thought I bet Klei doesn’t want a drug referenced in there game so then I decided to make it a mushroom hat but it just a bit off in my head and here we are

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

It’s done tell me if you like it 

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

37 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

How would that work in this hypothetical situation 

Normal den would spawn normal SP

cave den would spawn rocky SP

Shattered den would spawn moon SP

Water skeeter den would spawn water SP 

depth diver webs would spawn jumping SP

they would have unique attributes like speed, damage, health, and attacks. They are based on normal SP and look  like their respective spiders.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Furyestdestroyr said:

Normal den would spawn normal SP

cave den would spawn rocky SP

Shattered den would spawn moon SP

Water skeeter den would spawn water SP 

depth diver webs would spawn jumping SP

they would have unique attributes like speed, damage, health, and attacks. They are based on normal SP and look  like their respective spiders.

Ya that much was clear I mean how will Webber trigger this,this is a Webber skill not just adding new spiders with no connection other then both being spiders 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

Ya that much was clear I mean how will Webber trigger this,this is a Webber skill not just adding new spiders with no connection other then both being spiders 

an expansion to den decorating sets, we’re he can turn normal nest into man made unique spider nest that grow in tiers. Of course each queen should offer different value to Webber so they are encouraged to make and grow these beast.

• Like 1