Revised Webber skill tree suggestions also Klei I don’t care about credit add or take inspiration from any of my suggestions as you please all I ask is you take them into consideration+Fan ideas welcome(great place to use to make everyone happy)

Made some adjustments: fixed a few words,carrified some things, changed the pollination skill,broke off a piece of the lord of the friendly fruit flies skill and replaced the bug crafting skill with it and i might of forgot something’s but I think that’s it 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2023 at 8:41 PM, Dr.Webber said:

Seriously any ideas

webber could have more butterfly related perks, seeing how his father was a butterfly researcher

simple stuff like being able to catch butterflies with his bare hands, gaining a passive sanity aura near butterflies, etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lenship2 said:

webber could have more butterfly related perks, seeing how his father was a butterfly researcher

simple stuff like being able to catch butterflies with his bare hands, gaining a passive sanity aura near butterflies, etc.

done anything else
Do you have any ideas for the 
Silk beard part of the tree because I’m trying to keep the two sides of the tree even 

also you send  etc.  so does that mean you go more related to butterflies and Entomology

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 11:04 AM, Dr.Webber said:

Hey @lenship2 is this your second account because as I was @ing you to give you credit for your Ideas I saw this @Lenship 

I’m ask because I’m wondering what are the benefits of two accounts do you think it would be useful to me

i don't use that account, @Lenship is some type of automatic account that was created by logging in through steam

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 10:15 PM, lenship2 said:

Did you like the stuff I used to make it equal 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saladmanders said:

@Dr.Webber What is your opinion on the new gingerbread Webber?

He’s so cute I hope the switch the requirement to unlock the carol from the snowman one to that one also I think it’s funny he’s eating a  gingerbread showing how players make him a half cannibal also  I like the idea of a role reversal between him and the pigs with him being  a threat to them isn’t of them being a threat to him but then again the gingerbread pigs pacifically did nothing wrong as far as I know so that’s probably why he’s eating a cookie and not the house speaking of  the cookie maybe gingerbread Webber is a protector of the gingerbread pigs show how he’s the bigger man so to speak and the cookie is a gift  from one of the many citizens he protects

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snickerdoodles Upgrades - (there are two paths one for caves and one for surface, at the end both connected for the 7th skill)

Land Batch Cookies 1: Warrior cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Land Batch Cookies 2: Glass cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Land Batch Cookies 3: Nurse cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Cave Batch Cookies 1: White cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Cave Batch Cookies  2: Armor cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Cave Batch Cookies  3: Spitter cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Master Snickerdoodle: Webber can craft Spider Queen Cookies (gets 3) cost 1 Spider hat, 8 silk, 1 monster lasagne

Webber Upgrades - (there are two paths, at the end both connected for the 7th skill)

Webby Whistle: has 25 addition uses (75 uses)

Shoo Box: has 5 addition uses (15 uses)

Healing Glop: can befriend Spider Queens + gives 50% more stats (12 hp for Webber, 120 hp Spiders)

Butter Fingers: Webber has a 8% chance of getting butter from butterfly (instead of 2%)

Rapid Growth: Webber can upgrade dens with 4 silk instead of 5 silk

Super Spider Net: a bug net with more uses, can catch spiders without aggro: cost 4 twigs 2 gold, 8 silk (30 uses)

Den Relocation: Tier 1 dens can be picked up by Webber and relocated (affects Decorated Dens + can remove and relocate the stickers)

Spider Upgrades - (Spitter/Nurse spiders are strong enough and Water spiders are just there...) (I also want New Hat affects)

Black 1: will drop monster meat 100% upon death + this doesn't affect the silk/glands or 2nd monster meat 

Warrior 2: can jump 2 times

Queen 3: won't spawn black spiders only Warrior/Nurses

White 1: immune to scream affect

Armor 2 : thorn damage in shell

Glass 3: can stun mobs every 3rd hit for 0.25 secs

Spider Helmet (Spiders only): same stats as pig helmet but cheaper (1 Rope, 4 Silk - it looks like a pig helmet but darker + cobwebs)

Spider Straw Hat (Spiders only): Spiders can harvest things...including meat from drying racks/meat dishes, collects 15 items then snoozes 1/4 of the day (1 Rope, 12 silk, 1 Eggplant - looks like a Purple Straw Hat)

Spider Bush Hat (Spiders only): Spiders can jump scare mobs like bunnies/birds (1 Rope, 1 Payaras, 2 mosquitoes sack - looks like a fake Berry-Bush made from carboard)

Spider Flu Hat (Spiders only): Spiders have -10% less health but applies spitting to all spiders, spitters gain 1.25% more spitting and the others 0.75% (1 Rope, 2 Spider glands, 2 Ice - it looks like a Pink ice bag on top of the Spiders heads)

Alignment Upgrades - (More Hats for Spider Friends!)

Lunar Spider Helmet: gives Lunar Planar Defence and Shadow Planar Attack (1 Rope, 1 Pure Brilliance - doesn't break)

Shadow Spider Helmet: gives Shadow Planar Defence and Lunar Planar Attack (1 Rope, 1 Pure Horror - doesn't break)

There are 26 skills so there's room to remove or even give Webber more skill points to adjust (16 points imo)

Edited by JJ0264
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Snickerdoodles Upgrades - (there are two paths one for caves and one for surface, at the end both connected for the 7th skill)

Land Batch Cookies 1: Warrior cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Land Batch Cookies 2: Glass cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Land Batch Cookies 3: Nurse cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Cave Batch Cookies 1: White cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Cave Batch Cookies  2: Armor cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Cave Batch Cookies  3: Spitter cookies give a total of 3 instead of 1

Master Snickerdoodle: Webber can craft Spider Queen Cookies (gets 3) cost 1 Spider hat, 8 silk, 1 monster lasagne

Webber Upgrades - (there are two paths, at the end both connected for the 7th skill)

Webby Whistle: has 25 addition uses (75 uses)

Shoo Box: has 5 addition uses (15 uses)

Healing Glop: can befriend Spider Queens + gives 50% more stats (12 hp for Webber, 120 hp Spiders)

Butter Fingers: Webber has a 8% chance of getting butter from butterfly (instead of 2%)

Rapid Growth: Webber can upgrade dens with 4 silk instead of 5 silk

Super Spider Net: a bug net with more uses, can catch spiders without aggro: cost 4 twigs 2 gold, 8 silk (30 uses)

Den Relocation: Tier 1 dens can be picked up by Webber and relocated (affects Decorated Dens + can remove and relocate the stickers)

Spider Upgrades - (Spitter/Nurse spiders are strong enough and Water spiders are just there...) (I also want New Hat affects)

Black 1: will drop monster meat 100% upon death + this doesn't affect the silk/glands or 2nd monster meat 

Warrior 2: can jump 2 times

Queen 3: won't spawn black spiders only Warrior/Nurses

White 1: immune to scream affect

Armor 2 : thorn damage in shell

Glass 3: can stun mobs every 3rd hit for 0.25 secs

Spider Helmet (Spiders only): same stats as pig helmet but cheaper (1 Rope, 4 Silk - it looks like a pig helmet but darker + cobwebs)

Spider Straw Hat (Spiders only): Spiders can harvest things...including meat from drying racks/meat dishes, collects 15 items then snoozes 1/4 of the day (1 Rope, 12 silk, 1 Eggplant - looks like a Purple Straw Hat)

Spider Bush Hat (Spiders only): Spiders can jump scare mobs like bunnies/birds (1 Rope, 1 Payaras, 2 mosquitoes sack - looks like a fake Berry-Bush made from carboard)

Spider Flu Hat (Spiders only): Spiders have -10% less health but applies spitting to all spiders, spitters gain 1.25% more spitting and the others 0.75% (1 Rope, 2 Spider glands, 2 Ice - it looks like a Pink ice bag on top of the Spiders heads)

Alignment Upgrades - (More Hats for Spider Friends!)

Lunar Spider Helmet: gives Lunar Planar Defence and Shadow Planar Attack (1 Rope, 1 Pure Brilliance - doesn't break)

Shadow Spider Helmet: gives Shadow Planar Defence and Lunar Planar Attack (1 Rope, 1 Pure Horror - doesn't break)

There are 26 skills so there's room to remove or even give Webber more skill points to adjust (16 points imo)

How many queens do you think should be the limit 

Also do you any other spider hat ideas 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

How many queens do you think should be the limit 

Also do you any other spider hat ideas 

spiders don't really have limit (as long as computer can handle it) so I don't see why spider queen be affected

Wurt's followers is more of a farmer but can still fight real well whereas Webber's followers is just fighting and that's it (reason for the spider straw-hat)

I could think of more hats I just wanted the more necessary ones, here's 5 more

Opera Spider Hat (Spiders only): boost sanity (+1.5 sanity per/min) and tends corps (1 Rope, 2 Shell Bells, 2 Gold - looks like a colourful shell bell on spider)

Smelly Spider Hat (Spiders only): Max aggro over everything else, same defence as Spider Helmet (1 Rope, 2 Garlic, 1 Poop Bucket, 4 Silk - looks like a Poop Bucket on Spider)

Fountain Spider Hat (Water Spiders only): upgrading water spiders will spit water at fires + water crops (1 Rope, 2 Watermelons, 2 Spider Glands - looks like a crown made from watermelon)

Pepper Spider Hat (Spiders only): fire proof spiders, stronger than Spider helmet but weaker than Lurnar/Shadow Spider Helmets (1 Rope, 4 Hot Peppers, 4 Silk - looks like a spider helmet with red strips of paint)

Weedy Spider Hat (Spiders only): turns corps to weeds of all kinds (1 Rope, 2 Forget-Me-Lots, 2 Till-weeds, 2 Fire Nettles - looks like a hat made from weeds)

• Like 1

The reason I asked how many is I don’t want to make it something that it  wouldn’t be unrealistic for them to add it in and the only example of them allowing a character to have a mini boss loyal to them is BERNIE! and although you aloud to have   multiple Bernies you can only have one  BERNIE! 

also other then the farming hat(which the only reason why I’m not adding it is I already have a charter  Pacific  spider that would potentially take that job)no offense but they seem a bit gimmicky so do you have any others that are more job focused 

• Like 1