Revised Webber skill tree suggestions also Klei I don’t care about credit add or take inspiration from any of my suggestions as you please all I ask is you take them into consideration+Fan ideas welcome(great place to use to make everyone happy)

Idea: Webber learns spider toss. He can toss spiders to deal some ranged damage but the spider takes damage and he loses sanity. He can pick up spiders and toss them as a projectile. He tosses them like a seed shell. Some have a special effect:

Warrior and the white one: Can be tossed the furthest and most accurrately. They work like Walters pellets instead of a lob. Single target.

Nurse: Creates a small area of healing on landing. 80hp.

Shattered Spider: Creates spikes on landing.

Cave spider: Curves up in a ball when thrown. It takes less damage from being thrown but deals less damage. It curves up in a ball for the while, so it is good to throw it at an enemie you want it to tank.

• Like 1
  • Health 1

20 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Idea: Webber learns spider toss. He can toss spiders to deal some ranged damage but the spider takes damage and he loses sanity. He can pick up spiders and toss them as a projectile. He tosses them like a seed shell. Some have a special effect:

Warrior and the white one: Can be tossed the furthest and most accurrately. They work like Walters pellets instead of a lob. Single target.

Cave spider: Curves up in a ball when thrown. It takes less damage from being thrown but deals less damage. It curves up in a ball for the while, so it is good to throw it at an enemie you want it to tank.

I love it but I feel that it is best reserved for the follow update 

20 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Also do you think this is to many ability for one skill

Do you think I should simplify this or rework it? if so how because  I want to at least keep the bulk of it

Unnatural nurturer:

if you choose different alignments for his two sides you gain the hypothetical “alignment” the ability it gives you is to switch your alignment by eat pure horror/brilliance mixed with cook monster meat(pure horror one looks marinated, pure brilliant looks salted) to make new item that he can eat and spawns a unnatural spider who’s exoskeleton resembles a human skull as a reference to Webbers skull (and it has tiny base skin Webber arms in place of the tiny middle leg if you go with two legs on each side for the Webber skin(and maybe the ability to help with farming by picking crop, can harvest things such as meat from drying racks/meat dishes simplified from @JJ0264))), it switch’s between the abilities of shadow/mutated  spiders and they puke  unnaturally preserved rot(not an item just what to call the puke) functions like compost wrap and looks like purple gloomer goop,can form a bond with a volt goat to turn it in to a  unnaturally mutated goat(a purple  charged volt goat that has 6 legs,8 eyes, and unnatural energy between his horns instead of electricity going up there horns basically if volt goats were followers+a smaller, weaker, faster  Beefalo but with a charged volt goat attack except all Electric damage gets put in to normal damage)(name open for change))((you can tell which by looking at the partial effect around them)and also a mutating/fusing ability when thrown  by Webber and hits the target shadow aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with bunnymen/beardlords and lunar aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with pigmen/werepigs and both take control of them and drains them like a slurper(baby beard spiders become baby care spiders(as a reference to the old spider care tab and Webber’s care for his friends)and do the same switch as unnatural spiders with the same look except tiny and with a slurper mouth can use unnatural energy to make cave lights wider when above crops,can form a bond with a butterfly to turn it in to a Webberhopalocera(a purple butterfly that has wings shaped like spider webs) to direct it to  Pacific none pollinated crops when care spiders are in the web they fly around Webber giving him sanity and pollinating any none pollinated plants near him (bringing ground meat too you,fertilizing, and watering(you can fill them with water by hovering a water balloon over then when there in the beard getting a mosquito sack back or doing the same with a watering can but it just takes a percentage  from the water can and how they water the plot is by spitting it out)maybe)) the ability to make unnatural rifts (how it works is there’s a new interaction with spider dens it temporarily plays an animation in which Webber’s unnatural rifts opens and closes the rifts come out of the den like how shadow rifts come out of the ground or lunar one are  suspended  in the air and it allow you to travel to other dens(I’m thinking a web/shatter design slanted back) (I’m trying to decide whether the higher the stage was the larger the range or just have access to all dens I’m open to alternatives for implementing rifts )) 

Edited by Dr.Webber
  • Like 1

@Jakepeng99 are you still there 

On 2/25/2024 at 4:19 PM, Dr.Webber said:

Also do you think this is to many ability for one skill

Do you think I should simplify this or rework it? if so how because  I want to at least keep the bulk of it

Unnatural nurturer:

if you choose different alignments for his two sides you gain the hypothetical “alignment” the ability it gives you is to switch your alignment by eat pure horror/brilliance mixed with cook monster meat(pure horror one looks marinated, pure brilliant looks salted) to make new item that he can eat and spawns a unnatural spider who’s exoskeleton resembles a human skull as a reference to Webbers skull (and it has tiny base skin Webber arms in place of the tiny middle leg if you go with two legs on each side for the Webber skin(and maybe the ability to help with farming by picking crop, can harvest things such as meat from drying racks/meat dishes simplified from @JJ0264))), it switch’s between the abilities of shadow/mutated  spiders and they puke  unnaturally preserved rot(not an item just what to call the puke) functions like compost wrap and looks like purple gloomer goop,can form a bond with a volt goat to turn it in to a  unnaturally mutated goat(a purple  charged volt goat that has 6 legs,8 eyes, and unnatural energy between his horns instead of electricity going up there horns basically if volt goats were followers+a smaller, weaker, faster  Beefalo but with a charged volt goat attack except all Electric damage gets put in to normal damage)(name open for change))((you can tell which by looking at the partial effect around them)and also a mutating/fusing ability when thrown  by Webber and hits the target shadow aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with bunnymen/beardlords and lunar aligned unnatural spiders can fuse with pigmen/werepigs and both take control of them and drains them like a slurper(baby beard spiders become baby care spiders(as a reference to the old spider care tab and Webber’s care for his friends)and do the same switch as unnatural spiders with the same look except tiny and with a slurper mouth can use unnatural energy to make cave lights wider when above crops,can form a bond with a butterfly to turn it in to a Webberhopalocera(a purple butterfly that has wings shaped like spider webs) to direct it to  Pacific none pollinated crops when care spiders are in the web they fly around Webber giving him sanity and pollinating any none pollinated plants near him (bringing ground meat too you,fertilizing, and watering(you can fill them with water by hovering a water balloon over then when there in the beard getting a mosquito sack back or doing the same with a watering can but it just takes a percentage  from the water can and how they water the plot is by spitting it out)maybe)) the ability to make unnatural rifts (how it works is there’s a new interaction with spider dens it temporarily plays an animation in which Webber’s unnatural rifts opens and closes the rifts come out of the den like how shadow rifts come out of the ground or lunar one are  suspended  in the air and it allow you to travel to other dens(I’m thinking a web/shatter design slanted back) (I’m trying to decide whether the higher the stage was the larger the range or just have access to all dens I’m open to alternatives for implementing rifts )) 

• Like 1

Thinking about changing the second half of the Care spider  part of the directable spiders skill Something more like setting up a nest but I’m trying to figure out what utility would be, and how to implement it

• Like 1