More terraria skins?

Personally I'd rather see some a morning star (the Terraria one, teehee) skin for the Alarming Clock and something like the Vortex/Stardust pickaxes/armors for the Brightshade Smasher and Brightshade gears. Cool stuff anyways though!

23 hours ago, bloopah said:

Although they don't fit the Don't Starve artstyle that much, they all look very lovely!

We're past that point where skins no longer "fit the artstyle of Don't Starve" for a long time already.

Or how does hockey helm and bat fit into the universe? Yea, i guess it's a canadian thing that Klei wanted to add in but it still doesn't fit the world.

9 minutes ago, Ginosaji said:

We're past that point where skins no longer "fit the artstyle of Don't Starve" for a long time already.

Or how does hockey helm and bat fit into the universe? Yea, i guess it's a canadian thing that Klei wanted to add in but it still doesn't fit the world.

It may not fit the world that much, but it fits the art style.

1 hour ago, Ginosaji said:

You're confusing "themed" with "artstyle".

On 5/7/2023 at 11:55 AM, Ginosaji said:

I like the implication that when it's a football helmet it's alright, but when it's a HOCKEY helmet, that's just too far

Archived