Wilson Refresh in Beta!

I think more alchemy related stuff would be nice. Ngl if the skill tree reseted for every world and you unlocked new refinement recipes slowly overtime with it based on what tasks you make for example harvesting basic resources would unlock log and twig refinements and mining would unlock stone and flint refinements. Stuff like that but for a bunch more items.

I kinda want to see someone on PC console command in a stack of Red Gems & a stack of Blue Gems and then by using Wilson 3 Red to 1 Blue or 3 Blue to 1 Red skill see how many times they can use the skill to craft 1 blue or 1 red gem, my basic math skills aren’t that great but I’m pretty sure you’d be able to bring it down to very low numbers.

this worries & concerns me because no other character in the entire game has ever been able to so easily waste through resources like that.

And unfortunately because I’m on Xbox I can’t do any of the testing myself, it just seems like you’d be able to take a full stack of someone’s hard earned gems and reduce those numbers to being as low as possible.

And without even an on screen Message: “Wilson has transmuted 3 Red Gems to 1 Blue” “ Wilson has Transmuted 3 Red Gems into 1 Blue” Wilson has 3R 1B,

”Wilson has Transmuted 3 Blue into 1 Red”

server error message-

“Wait… Did Wilson seriously just waste 8 Red Gems to create 1 Red Gem??”

*Game Crashes*

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I kinda want to see someone on PC console command in a stack of Red Gems & a stack of Blue Gems and then by using Wilson 3 Red to 1 Blue or 3 Blue to 1 Red skill see how many times they can use the skill to craft 1 blue or 1 red gem, my basic math skills aren’t that great but I’m pretty sure you’d be able to bring it down to very low numbers.

this worries & concerns me because no other character in the entire game has ever been able to so easily waste through resources like that.

And unfortunately because I’m on Xbox I can’t do any of the testing myself, it just seems like you’d be able to take a full stack of someone’s hard earned gems and reduce those numbers to being as low as possible.

And without even an on screen Message: “Wilson has transmuted 3 Red Gems to 1 Blue” “ Wilson has Transmuted 3 Red Gems into 1 Blue” Wilson has 3R 1B,

server error message-

*Game Crashes*

people was always able to drop gems near snurtles to destroy them or waste them in non useful crafts, or simply burn the base with grass and twigs so i dont understand your concern

A lureplant is a universal trashcan where you can obliterate whole stacks at once. Destroying gems through Wilson's conversion seems too laborous and specific for the griefer types. We do have rollbacking for them too

Edited by Nweeky

9 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

people was always able to drop gems near snurtles to destroy them or waste them in non useful crafts, or simply burn the base with grass and twigs so i dont understand your concern

or they could even just take them and leave (unless the server has "drop items upon leaving" setting turned on, of course). 

or give those gems to some random moleworm(wouldn't destroy them, but good luck looking for the right burrow). 

so, yeah, there're a lot of ways to get rid of the gems on public servers, if one so desires.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 6:27 AM, Mike23Ua said:

server error message-

*Game Crashes*

Easy Math. 

9:1 Red to Red            3^0 + 3^1 = 4 times

81:1 Red to Red          3^0 + 3^1 + 3^2 + 3^3 = 40 times

40 times spent to waste 81 gems into 1 gem.......not a easy work, but I can understand your concern. 

Spoiled brats are always there not because of Wilson's rework. 

• Thanks 1