Lobby Beta Testing, Spools giveaway!

On 1/10/2023 at 3:51 PM, PeterA said:

Hey everyone!

For the last week we've been running a beta build to test out our new lobby servers and networking changes. We'd like to get more participation to ensure everything is running smoothly before the Year of the Rabbit update comes out. We know testing the lobby server may not be super exciting, so we're going to offer up some Spools! To qualify for the 1000 Spools, participants will want to be sure to opt in to the beta and play DST before January 15th.

To opt in to the beta, you can follow the instructions here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/106156-how-to-opt-in-to-the-beta-branch-for-dont-starve-together/

If you run in to any issues with the beta, you can post them in the Beta Branch bug tracker here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together-beta-branch/

Have fun!

We will probably receive the spools when the "year of the rabbit" update comes out

• Developer
39 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Spools are starting to be granted now. You should receive yours sometime in the next few hours.

Thanks for everyone that helped test the beta!

The Spools have been granted to everyone now. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Mr.Tarunio said:

Now all we need is points with a 8 at the end so it can be even.

Let's do a simple calculate. 2023 add three, 2024 add four, 2025 add five, and 2026 add six. Then you will get 8 points. Year of the Horse!

5 hours ago, PeterA said:

Spools are starting to be granted now. You should receive yours sometime in the next few hours.

Thanks for everyone that helped test the beta!

Thanks! Can confirm that you receive this w no notification so check in your Curio Cabinet people!
Been wanting to come back to this game since after Robot Rework, glad to see Time Grandma got balanced(?) lol
These spools were jst what I needed for a spooder boi winter skin! :glee:

Now I'm gonna buy a bundle out of appreciation for Klei Team, still bringing amazing updates to DST since I got it!
(This is where I'd buy a BP if there was one lol)

Oh and one time they acknowledge my feedback on their Beta Store! Which was enough, but they also refunded an unclear item
Thought I'd point that out to give ppl an idea of how genuine Klei has been from my experience :excitement:

Archived