Can we get an way to get rid of all shadow puppets at once?

33 minutes ago, dois raios said:

They dissapear so fast, and you can kill them, what is the point of it? You have the pay attention to not spawn to much puppets at the same time, playing as Maxwell I only did it once, and I just control clicked it to fix the problem, it is not that hard.

True, but what I noticed is that very often I’m placing 3-4 workers around a big area (EG: a big forest/petrified forest) and then all of a sudden I need to switch to fight something.

You can go around and kill your workers, but it can take some time, specially if they are spread in different work areas to maximize their lifespan.

Dismissing all with a single button to get 3-4 duelists in a pinch would come handy. And the opposite is also valid as well, dismissing instantly your 5-6 duelists to be able to regain sanity, and keep working would also help a lot.

paying attention to when you spawn and how many duelists you spawn make part of the strategy, if you spawn to much or spawn them far away, you have to deal with the consequences of just spawning them without preparing, it is not a qol, just disincentive of using strategy

20 hours ago, dois raios said:

They dissapear so fast, and you can kill them, what is the point of it? You have the pay attention to not spawn to much puppets at the same time, playing as Maxwell I only did it once, and I just control clicked it to fix the problem, it is not that hard.

Here is a few examples but the list can go on. 

On 11/17/2022 at 9:41 PM, dois raios said:

This skill will work well in some situations, such as dragon scale farming.

On 11/16/2022 at 7:09 PM, Pig Princess said:

Or just right-click on corresponding spell in the wheel that would dismiss any instances of that spell.

But this feature is not easily perceived by players. An "unsummon all" button is better.

50 minutes ago, LeafyFly said:

But this feature is not easily perceived by players. An "unsummon all" button is better.

With right-click you could unsummon workers and fighters separately, and potentially separately remove shadow sneaks (and prisons, if you would want). Anyway, if both ways were implemented, they would complement each other nicely. Maxwell is puppet master after all, which implies that he has great precision in creating, commanding and discarding puppets.

2 hours ago, Pig Princess said:

With right-click you could unsummon workers and fighters separately, and potentially separately remove shadow sneaks (and prisons, if you would want). Anyway, if both ways were implemented, they would complement each other nicely. Maxwell is puppet master after all, which implies that he has great precision in creating, commanding and discarding puppets.

I can't imagine any scenarios where those are used. Why do you summon two types of puppets at the same time? Why do you want to remove shadow sneaks or prisons?

Kinda wish Klei would’ve gave him a way to “absorb” shadows, both the ones he creates.. and the real ones as well- (real ones would need to be fought normally and close enough to dying to perform a finish on)

I just really wanted to see the book suck things into it like we see Maxwell and Charlie get sucked in during their final on stage performance.

What this means for the topic of this thread- would be being able to “Recall” your puppets back into the book- similar to Wendy Summon/Dismiss Abigail.

9 hours ago, LeafyFly said:

I can't imagine any scenarios where those are used. Why do you summon two types of puppets at the same time? Why do you want to remove shadow sneaks or prisons?

Sneaks and prisons - if casted by mistake or player changed their mind about needing thier effect, workers/duelists in fights like Toadstool or clearing ruins. But I admit that it would have minor additional impact compared to "unsummon all" button, and the main reason I suggested right-click is because I don't want spell wheel to be cluttered: after all this spell wouldn't be used nearly as much as other 4, which initially was the case with empowering hop hat spell.

18 hours ago, LeafyFly said:

Clearing salt formations requires both dualists and servants. and you would want to remove shadow sneak because you put it in the wrong place.

4 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

Clearing salt formations requires both dualists and servants. and you would want to remove shadow sneak because you put it in the wrong place.

I know. I also did this before the rework. But I don't think they need removed separately.

5 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

and you would want to remove shadow sneak because you put it in the wrong place.

Why do you mind the misplaced one? Just put another in the right place.

Archived