Killing duelists is too hard

Why would you want to kill your own servants? There are numerous reasons.

Maybe half of them died and the other half is low on hp, so you wanna summon fresh legion all at once.
Maybe you summoned them in a hot spot, and they keep making monsters chase you.
Maybe they are attacking someone you don't want them to, like klaus deers or
Maybe you want to relocate them, or just need room for workers.

Point is, I constantly run into situations where I want my minions dead, but killing them manually is challenging cuz they run around, agro mobs onto you, go for a swim or preform dash attack at each other making this process take too long.

The solution is very simple to make - right click on their spell icon should kill them all.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Not gonna lie I clicked this thread expecting to read complaints on how hard it is to fight Maxwell in PvP now (yes it’s a mode, and yes apparently Klei does make balance changes for it once in a couple years.)

PvP mode in DST is a joke and not worth it. I was a fan of it back before Winona even was added, and even then it was unbalanced.

Now, with acces to ocean, some OP rework and Wanda & Wortox simply existing - I dont even want think about it. Even with mods its impossible to balance to at least decent state

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

a

4 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

a

PvP is just bad in DST tbh. There's less of skill expression and more to whom has better latency or spams buttons. Or has macro software or whatever it's called. As said also the new characters and their perks and the Constant isn't a great environment for pvping just due to the bad kind of randomness and sheer size of the worlds. What's the point of balancing of something that's not even focused on anyway? PvE is the focus here.

2 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

PvP mode in DST is a joke and not worth it. I was a fan of it back before Winona even was added, and even then it was unbalanced.

Now, with acces to ocean, some OP rework and Wanda & Wortox simply existing - I dont even want think about it. Even with mods its impossible to balance to at least decent state

Pvp is better than it ever was. It's balanced now in the fact that almost everyone are overpowered.

Wolfgang with his classic double damage, Wendy with her speeded up abi, wx78 with his shock and speed, Warly with his infamous stunlock, webber with his unstoppable army, Maxwell with his cage and clones that do dash attacks and won't stop chasing, wikerbottom as strong as ever (now featuring bees), Wanda with her double range and an escape plan, Walter with his speed range attack and ability to slow down players, wurt with her merms, wortox with his easy escape and Wormwood with his brambles. 

Seriously, pvp is actually worth playing. 

13 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Pvp is better than it ever was. It's balanced now in the fact that almost everyone are overpowered.

Wolfgang with his classic double damage, Wendy with her speeded up abi, wx78 with his shock and speed, Warly with his infamous stunlock, webber with his unstoppable army, Maxwell with his cage and clones that do dash attacks and won't stop chasing, wikerbottom as strong as ever (now featuring bees), Wanda with her double range and an escape plan, Walter with his speed range attack and ability to slow down players, wurt with her merms, wortox with his easy escape and Wormwood with his brambles. 

Seriously, pvp is actually worth playing. 

With Wanda and Wortox being able to kiss you goodbye and move to other part of the map anytime they wish -I doubt it is worth bothering to play. 

You know better than me how actually unbalanced PvP. It may be fun for few, but thats it. Not worth it. 

59 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

With Wanda and Wortox being able to kiss you goodbye and move to other part of the map anytime they wish -I doubt it is worth bothering to play. 

You know better than me how actually unbalanced PvP. It may be fun for few, but thats it. Not worth it. 

Assuming she got her hands on tusks? Then assume Wolfgang got darts and Wendy got fire staff. Problem solved. 

As for Wortox, what good is escaping if that's all you good for? 

Archived