Hype Train Rolling!

Alright, our lord and savior has spoken.

What do we think this brand-new, super-secret, not-to-be-over-blown update is that the team is putting together?

Do we think it's something akin to forge/gorge? Is it something crossover related? Could it be the long awaited turf update people have asked for? The big Cheese Update? If it's released in early October do we think it's hallowed nights related? (I personally don't think it is, it seems like it just happened to line up this way calendar-wise.

image.png.c744dc7b93442c6bf7f7ba42a6ace04b.png

Check out this amazing quality life update and Wilson rework we've been brewing up

Changes:

Catcoons now have slightly increased health ( enough to tank 4 dark sword hits)

Fossils no longer block mobs

Cactus flesh no longer restores sanity

Boats instantly sink when next to crab king

Wilson: 

Sanity increased by 5

Beard now has a meter

Wilson loses .1 less sanity per minute in the dark

That's all for October, Hallowed nights update will be announced soon.

( This is satire and not how I think Klei is going to do the update, I have faith in them as studio to make quality work.)

53 minutes ago, BezKa said:

It's QoL, with the HN event starting and the new thing we have to not get excited about. I think it's gonna be some minor change, possibly not gameplay related.

It's gonna be wickerbotton's checks, it's such a big deal that it's overcome being just a qol change.

Source: trust me bro

I'm expecting something "nifty", without a huge effect on gameplay.

World management - more worlds, scaling options, maybe regenerating certain resources without wiping the world.

Lore - more in-game tie in with the lore, radio, magic tricks from Maxwell similar to Walter's campfire stories

Controls - refine controller usage, more options regarding auto-targeting (maybe the "interesting QoL" update?)

Multiplayer - anti-griefing measures, shops/trading posts

Just throwing those ideas out there. Probably way off. Can't wait to find out more in October!

Time to disregard JoeWs warning not to overblow his words out of proportion and throw some fuel on this fire by simply trying to remind everyone that every time Klei said they wanted to do something new and different of what we actually have gotten.

1- DST

2- Hamlet

3- Gorge/Forge

4- Terraria Crossover

Sorry MrJoeW but facts are facts man.

They are adding Wario.

Proof:

1.His name starts with W.

2.JoeW said the devs are doing something "different", so of course it's a Switch-only update

3.JoeW told us not to overhype, because Wario is the one and only feature they're adding.

4.Wario is cool

5.wario is cool

6.funny

7.w ar  i         O

8.war

10.Wanda time travelled to the future to tell us this important information (this is how I skipped to 10).

I talked to my friend about it and I said it's gonna be big and he read the post and said "No where does it say that". So don't expect something massive. Better to be underhyped and have your mind explode than overhyped and feel like it was underdelivered. I'm just glad we got news of an update. that's the big deal.

On 9/17/2022 at 6:46 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Time to disregard JoeWs warning not to overblow his words out of proportion and throw some fuel on this fire by simply trying to remind everyone that every time Klei said they wanted to do something new and different of what we actually have gotten.

1- DST

2- Hamlet

3- Gorge/Forge

4- Terraria Crossover

Sorry MrJoeW but facts are facts man.

This is a war crime.

Well the update is not out yet so there’s still time for speculation.

I kinda want to ask Mr JoeW if the upcoming Beta is for the Something New he was talking about, or if it’s for the QoL, Or Both.. 

Though I don’t know if he is allowed to provide that information.

Either way I’m pretty hyped that in exactly 6 hours it will Officially be OCTOBER for Me.. it’s time to activate #HallowedNights!

Archived