NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Abandoned Ship)

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

Thanks a lot JoeW.

Please add the pirate bird cage to the klei rewards.

I think its exclusive for SW owners, just like firepit monument for RoG owners.

If Klei however decides to give it away, I hope they give OG owners a "proof of purchase" version

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

I think its exclusive for SW owners, just like firepit monument for RoG owners.

If Klei however decides to give it away, I hope they give OG owners a "proof of purchase" version

Unfortunately these skins are only redeemable via PC platform.

I bought DS, Shipwrecked, Hamlet & DST on Xbox pretty much the day they came to Xbox but yet I’m not eligible for these skins because I don’t play on PC??

If you want my personal opinion I say screw the Proof of Purchase and just let the skins become available on the rewards tab… 

What do you get from it? Simple: you save spools/points to use on something else since you already own this one.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

I bought DS, Shipwrecked, Hamlet & DST on Xbox pretty much the day they came to Xbox but yet I’m not eligible for these skins because I don’t play on PC??

If you want my personal opinion I say screw the Proof of Purchase and just let the skins become available on the rewards tab… 

What do you get from it? Simple: you save spools/points to use on something else since you already own this one.

Timeless and Proof of purchase were made to define bought and "original" versions anyway.

Im not saying its good to have exclusive stuff stay exclusive, since we already got bottomless pit and Chinese skins as rewards in Klei rewards.

I really hope to see that brambleberry wardobe and Proof of Purchase skinв be avaible on Klei rewards.

As for console trouble of not getting these rewards - might be an error from Klei part. You got this skins on pc by that system - DST checks if your account have purchased SW, ROG, ONI or Hot Lava, and if you do, grants you with exclusive skin.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I get you, I have it too but I don't have access to that skin because I play on console.

Also it was a great time to add since it match with the update theme. Pirates :D

Archived