some art :D

Congrats, you guys derailed it so it get to the 666th page, I bet you're really proud of yourselfs.

(And I think its better not reply to this, and just comment again when willette comes)

Oh, come on. Derailing is taking a thread further and further away from its goal. This was just a pile of meaningless, which didn't do any harm (nor good). Don't be overzealous...

Not if I kill you first, Flame!  But wait!   If I kill you, you'll create a black hole ten times your body size!   :o

Just stop trying to steal my title.  I got it first, I'm not giving it away, and you definitely aren't getting it through your bad grammar and threats.

why would I Flame a solar being want to usurp you I am flame solar beings are life givers not life destroyers

why would I Flame a solar being want to usurp you I am flame solar beings are life givers not life destroyers

No, you aren't.  You're just some normal kid who wants to be popular on the forums.  Well, I can tell you one thing-derailing threads and acting like you're so amazing isn't going to help.

No, you aren't.  You're just some normal kid who wants to be popular on the forums.  Well, I can tell you one thing-derailing threads and acting like you're so amazing isn't going to help.

Please just ignore him. We all know you're better no need to prove it to use or yourself.