some art :D

Good morning everyone!

Teo... The lengths you'll go to for FemMax's heart...

So Willette, I'm gonna make the clay you this morning, but gotta do gardening first. Be back soon.

I will stop at nothing!

Posted Image

Go for the eye!

Posted Image

I fight dirty. I have a tiger.

Edited by TeoSS69

:grin:

Haven't you seen the latest paper warriors? This one was fitting so gloriously I just had to name the enemy Charlie and concealed his true identity.

Ohohoh, that is some paper stuff you have on your thread! You're doing a good job! The best thing at papercraft is that you can reuse some models >:3 think about all the combinations!

Ohohoh, that is some paper stuff you have on your thread! You're doing a good job! The best thing at papercraft is that you can reuse some models >:3 think about all the combinations!

Oh, I do! I was thinking of some little comics with the guys and girls. But it will be some amount of work. And of course in the end, when there is at least one of each person or creature in the game there will be a big group picture.

I wonder how big it will be...^^

And when you imagine things you normally draw them xD

No!!! Disaster!! I can't find my white fimo!!! D;

hmmm

Posted Image

Great news! My mom threw away the white stuff so I can't make it until tomorrow or the day after. Sorry Willette :c

no worries, pocket man! it's gonna be fiiiiine

Or a magical shadow facelift......imagine tiny little shadowhands grabbing the skin and pulling the skin smooth....

heh, who needs plastic surgery... 

• Like 1