some art :D

Is Symage still alive?

i'm not sure...

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Now I want to make a Wimpgang mod where he spawns with a unlimited pile of sweet rolls but if he eats too many he turns into the sweet troll

i think this may be done now that we have a were-beaver.

Well, now I've got to go to an incredibly boring party involving nothing but a bunch of other gods sitting around with glasses of wine staring at eachother. I'll be back in around 7 hours. See you then.

Well, now I've got to go to an incredibly boring party involving nothing but a bunch of other gods sitting around with glasses of wine staring at eachother. I'll be back in around 7 hours. See you then.

well that's badass

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to that party!

...how fun i predicted that...

I just realized I can slip this into a conversation:"One time one of my friends turned into a giant blind sandworm and accidentally ate me, but then spat me out, so what did you do today?"

...sounds like a good start... i wanna see that sometime on the forums.

I just realized I can slip this into a conversation:"One time one of my friends turned into a giant blind sandworm and accidentally ate me, but then spat me out, so what did you do today?"

Jeez. Let the past be the past, okay?

Watched one of your friends turn into a giant blind sand-worm and eat you and then spat you out. I did that today. XD

Today, I got turned into a sand snake, devoured one of my friends on accident, and fought trolls and an angry shadow frog. I was also miserable the whole time.

Edited by Lord_Battal